The stand-up comedian Joe Rogan is a married man, with two daughters. Rogan is that friend who likes to make everyone laugh. Does his life follow the stereotype that people who make other happy are themselves sad? We'll find out here.
Joe Rogan has been great in everything he does. When he was acting, he was great at it, he hosted a show and it boomed and when he got into action, he was great at it as well! Now, he is a father and a husband, so how is it going for Rogan? Let's find out all that and more
Joe Rogan and Jessica Schimmel(Rogan), A Happily Married Couple
The stand-up comedian Joe Rogan is a married man. Joe Rogan's wife is Jessica Rogan, she used to be a c* * ktail waitress. The couple got married in the year 2009, a year after their engagement in 2008.
CAPTION: Joe Rogan and his wife SOURCE: Reddit
Where do you think Joe Rogan met his wife Jessica Schimmel? Given that he is a stand-up comedian and she was a c* * ktail waitress, we are guessing they met at one of his shows where Schimmel was waitressing? But that's just a guess.
Joe Rogan was in a number of relationships before he finally found Schimmel. He was in a relationship with Jerri Manthey in1997, but they broke up in 2003.
Maybe this breakup was the reason why Rogan went to a bar to drink his grief away and met his current life. Talk about possibilities!
Joe Rogan And Jessica Schimmel's Children
Joe Rogan and his Jessica Schimmel share two daughters, one of them was born in 2008 before the couple got married and the second daughter in 2010 after they were officially husband and wife. Rogan has managed to keep his daughters away from the media!
Parents you know, celebrity or not, very protective of their kids!.
Hope the bond between this couple keeps on growing as the years pa s s by and they remain together forever. Best Wishes. For more updates stay with Article Bio.
Joe Rogan's Quick Facts
- He was born on August 11, 1967, in Newark, New Jersey, the United States to Joseph Rogan.
- He graduated from the Newton South High School in 1985 and then went on to study at the University of Ma s sachusetts Boston.
- He has also a long-term skin condition vitiligo on his hands and feet.
- His interested towards jiu-jitsu emerged in 1994 after watching Royce Gracie fight at UFC 2: No Way Out.
- He is an avid hunter too.
- Rogan has an estimated net worth of around $25 million.