What's Leslie Marshall Net Worth? Find out her Salary and Career as a Commentator
Leslie Marshall is an American radio host and commentator who has been hosting a liberal radio talk since 1988 and has also been working as a commentator on national television since 2001. She replaced Tom Snyder on the ABC Satellite Radio Network in 1992 and became the youngest person ever to be nationally syndicated.
Leslie Marshall’s Net worth and source of income
Leslie Marshall works as a host of liberal talk show and is the commentator on national television. She has been working as a radio talk host for 23 years, now. She has also worked for different other networks and channels.
As a result of her long career, we can assume that Leslie Marshall has maintained a fine net worth, sufficient for her living. The beautiful commentator has not revealed her net worth but we can guess from her long career that she might have collected a huge amount and assets. The commentator is yet to talk about her salary and payments.
Leslie Marshall with her hubby
Leslie earns from different sources. Working as host and commentator on ABC and national television is the main source of her income. She also has a very beautifully decorated house in Los Angeles where she currently resides. Besides her house, she hasn’t revealed her other property and assets.
Career of the commentator
Leslie debuted in journalism as a news reporter-reader in Boston and started his career. Later, he went to Miami and worked as an anchor and host of various music programs. She began her radio career from WNWS and worked there for three years.
After she got married, she moved to Los Angeles and worked at KLAC. Then, Leslie started working on radio station WWKB. Leslie has a daughter and a son as her children.
Leslie Marshall's five Quick facts
- Born on October 02, 1972 in Massachusetts, USA, under the birth sign Libra.
- She earned her undergraduate degree from Northeastern University and her master's in Broadcast Journalism from Emerson College.
- She is a Fox News contributor, and Democratic strategist.
- Her passions are travel, friends, and shoes. She also writes a blog for Politico.
- Her husband is a surgeon and they own a medical center, who lives in the Los Angeles area with her children, son (born in 2007), daughter (born in 2008) and cat.