A Utah High School Teacher Was Arrested After She Killed Her Ex-Husband's Girlfriend
- A Utah High School teacher, Chelsea Watrous Cook was arrested after she shot her ex-husband's girlfriend to death.
- Cook has been charged with first degree aggravated murder and has been held on $1 million bond.
- According to the reports, Chelsea visited her husband's apartment in order to take cold medicine to one of their children where she found her husband's girlfriend Lisa Williams.
- When her ex-husband Travis Cook said her to leave the apartment, she locked herself inside his bathroom and as she got out she started raining bullets on Lisa.
- Lisa Williams was pronounced dead upon arriving at the local hospital.
A Utah high school teacher was arrested and booked for killing her ex-husband's girlfriend in front of her twin children on Monday, 26th November.
According to the Fox News, Chelsea Watrous Cook 32, visited her ex-husband, Travis Cook's apartment in Midvale, Utah to bring cold medicine to one of their children where she found Travis' new girlfriend inside his apartment.
Chelsea was reportedly asked to leave the apartment, however, she denied it and locked herself inside his bathroom. When she got out of the bathroom, she appeared to take her coat when she suddenly pulled her gun out and shot Cook's girlfriend, Lisa Williams, 26.
Travis Cook then twitched the handgun from his ex-wife's hand and tended to Williams. When Chelsea Cook tried to flee the scene, Travis reportedly pinned her against the wall until the authorities arrived there.
Williams was rushed to the hospital soon after authorities arrived, however, she was pronounced dead by the doctors.
The Alpine School District, where Cook was a health and yoga teacher at Skyridge High School, released a statement saying:
This type of news is hard to comprehend and we want you to know that teachers, counselors and your parents can help provide support in this difficult time.
According to the reports, Cook has been charged with first degree aggravated murder at the Salt Lake City-County Jail where she is being held on $1 million bond.