The 10 craziest Twitter reactions to 2017 Met Gala
The most anticipated and most watched Fashion event of the year, Met Gala, is here and Celebrities have graced the red carpet with some crazy fashion. What next? Well, What do you think comes next after any event these days? Memes, memes, and memes!!!
Even though Met Gala is stressful for celebs like Kanye West, others seem to be overjoyed to get invited. So, everybody dressed up their best and it took twitter only minutes to make fun of all that preparation!
1. Whoever did this deserves an invite next year!
— Nisha (@niissh) May 2, 2017
2. Is this a better meme material than Rihanna's last year's egg yolk inspired dress? Tough call!
— Bongane Makhoba. (@BonganeRay) May 2, 2017
3. Did Taylor Swift attend the Met Gala? Oh!! here she is...
— andie (@reddeservesmore) May 2, 2017
4. Why no one told me that they were friends again???
— ?? (@TOUCHOFTAYLOR) May 1, 2017
5. One more for Katy Perry, hard to let it slide.
— kaitlynn (@kai_tlynn) May 1, 2017
6. Priyanka Chopra as Inspector Gadget
— Sophie Vershbow (@svershbow) May 1, 2017
7. This one has got to hurt!
the original movie vs. the straight-to-VHS sequel pic.twitter.com/acAyNHpp06
— Marc (@MarcSnetiker) May 1, 2017
8. These digs are gold!
Bella: So I'm going to be running into my ex with his new gf for the first time...
Alex Wang: Say no more, fam. pic.twitter.com/4UBMnH06mN
— Alyssa Vingan Klein (@alyssavingan) May 2, 2017
9. Is this cosplay or a Met Gala outfit?
— swish (@yeezuzs) May 1, 2017
10. Jaden Smith has to stand out! Maybe he is trying tooo hard now
— Henchwoman (@mallsta) May 1, 2017
Which one is your favorite? I will go with Katy Perry's, not the look, the meme!