Texas Couple, Who Were Married For Less Than 5 minutes, Died In Car Crash
Texas Couple Died In A Tragic Car Crash Accident Just After Being Married For Less Than Five Minutes.
- Groom Harley Joe Morgan and Bride Rhiannon Boudreaux were married for less than five minutes.
- They died on Friday afternoon in a tragic car accident.
- The pair was leaving the Office of the Justice of the Peace after being married.
- The reason behind the crash is not released, whereas the truck driver remains uninjured.
- The Orange Police Department is still investigating the crash.
- The duo was childhood sweethearts and was on and off relationship since middle school.
The newly married Texas couple, groom Harley Joe Morgan and bride Rhiannon Boudreaux Morgan, was leaving their wedding ceremony on Friday afternoon when they died in a tragic car accident.
As per CBS 11, Orange, Texas police reported that the pair was leaving the Office of the Justice of the Peace after being married. A pickup truck slammed into their car when they pulled out onto the highway; resulting in the death of the pair. Sources have reported that the pickup truck was towing a trailer carrying a tractor.
The groom’s mother LaShawna Morgan reported that the pair were not married for even five years before losing life in a tragic crash.
CBS 11 reported that the reason behind the crash is not released whereas the truck driver remains uninjured. The Orange Police Department is still investigating the crash.
Harley, 19, and Rhiannon, 20, who were childhood sweethearts and were on and off relationship since middle school, got married in front of close family and family members.
After leaving the office, the pair headed to the county courthouse for filing their marriage license and planned to celebrate the ceremony at Harley’s mother’ house. The duo planned for a formal marriage for December and even had plans for the future.
The pair only wanted to get married and start their life, but the faith has written a different story for the couple.