Susan Dey's Childless Married Life with Bernard Sofronski. Full Details on their Dating History!
Susan Hallock Dey is a popular American actress; you may know her from the musical sitcom The Partridge Family where she plays the character of Laurie Partridge.
The gorgeous actress is living a happy married life with husband Bernard Sofronski and kids in their residence in New York. Bet you want to know more about Susan Dey's married Life, well, that's what we have here!
Susan Dey's Married Life with Husband Bernard Sofronski
Susan and Bernard are undoubtedly one of the most successful married couples in Hollywood. They have been married since 1988. The couple got married on February 20, 1988, in a private ceremony attended by their family and their close friends.
The famous American actress Susan Dey
Actress Susan met the popular television producer Bernard Sofronski in the late eighties and later they started dating.
Susan Dey and Bernard Sofronski have been together for almost three decades now and it seems they still have the similar passion and love for each other.
Susan Dey and her current husband Bernard Sofronski
We see Hollywood celebrity couples living separately within a few years of marriage, however, Susan Dey and Bernard Sofronski have emerged as a paragon. However, they don't have children.
Susan Dey's Previous Marriage
Before Susan started her relationship with now-husband Bernard Sofronski, she was married to Lenny Hirshan, her first husband. They got married in 1976.
Actress Susan Dey with her first husband Lenny Hirshan
In their five-year-long marriage, Dey gave birth to their first daughter Sarah Dey in 1978. Their marriage ended in 1981 with a divorce, some sources have cited Susan's alcoholism problem as the reason for their divorce.
On the other side, Susan also has two step-children from the previous marriage of her husband Bernard.
Some Quick Facts about Susan Dey
- Susan was born as Susan Hallock Dey on 10 December 1952, to parents Ruth Pyle and Robert Smith-Dey in Pekin, Illinois, United States.
- While she was only eight, she lost her mother and grew up with her father.
- She moved to Bedford, New York from Illinois along with her father and completed graduation from Fox Lane High School.
- Susan started her career as a model before she got the acting break in The Partridge Family in 1970.
- She made her debut on the big screen with the movie Skyjacked in 1972
- Apart from acting, she also served as a Board member of the Rape Treatment Center at UCLA Medical Center.