Stacey Solomon Has Welcomed Her First Child With Boyfriend Joe Swash A Lot Earlier Than Planned.
- Stacey Solomon has welcomed her first child with boyfriend, Joe Swash.
- The proud father and mother confirmed the news of the arrival of their child via Instagram.
- The couple announced that they were expecting a child in February.
- Stacey appeared on Loose Women, but just a couple of hours later, she unexpectedly went into labor.
- Stacey welcomed her child around a month earlier than her due date.
- The show had planned for a big baby shower on Friday.
- Stacey and Joe started dating back in 2015.
English singer and television personality Stacey Solomon, who is already mother to eleven years old Zachary and seven years old Leighton from his previous relationships, has now welcomed her first child with Joe Swash.
On Thursday evening and Friday morning, the proud father and mother confirmed the news that they had welcomed a baby boy.
Joe posted a beautiful black and white picture of himself kissing the tiny feet of his newborn captioning the picture writing “Good morning sonx x xxx.”
On Thursday evening, Stacey cradled their newborn baby from hospital baby where Joe claimed that he felt overwhelmed and overjoyed to watch the love of my life, bringing a new life into the world.
This morning. A lot earlier than planned I watched the love of my life, bring a new life into the world.
Joe revealed that the mother and baby are well and resting. He claimed that he was lost for words to describe how he was feeling. He then explained that he would be spending the next few days resting his life falling more in love with two humans.
Joe also posted a black and white photo of his newborn baby’s hand with his finger writing 2day has been amazing!!!
On Wednesday, Stacey appeared on Loose Women, but just a couple of hours later, she unexpectedly went into labor. She welcomed her child around a month earlier than her due date.
The show had planned for a big baby shower on Friday.
Stacey and Joe started dating back in 2015 and announced that they were expecting a child in February.
ALSO SEE: Stacey Solomon Enjoys An Extravagant Outdoor Baby Shower