Rachel Riley, Who Is Currently Pregnant With First Child, Is Now Married To Second Husband, Pasha Kovalev.
- Rachel Riley is now married to second husband, Pasha Kovalev.
- The pair got married in Sin City in a so secret wedding ceremony that even the majority of their family and friends are said to be unaware of.
- The couple is expecting their first child together.
- Rachel has entered her second trimester of pregnancy.
- The newly wedded couple will be welcoming their first child in December.
- She was in a sixteen months long married relationship with Jamie Gilbert.
English television presenter and mathematician Rachel Riley announced that she has married husband, Pasha Kovalev in a secret wedding ceremony in Las Vegas on Friday, 28th June.
Rachel and Pasha, who are expecting their first child together, got married in Sin City in a so secret wedding ceremony that even the majority of their family and friends are said to be unaware of.
The 33 years old Countdown star took her Instagram to confirm the news sharing a photo from their big day writing “Introducing the new Mr and Mrs Kovalev… We both said yes!
Rachel, who has entered her second trimester of pregnancy, flashed her baby bump in a printed cream and pink mini dress for the wedding ceremony. She wore minimal make-up radiating a healthy pregnancy glow.
Her beautiful dress was accompanied with a pair of court heels, white roses, and clutched her bouquet.
On the other side, the 39 years old Pasha wore a navy blazer accompanied by a polka dot shirt, beige chinos, and boater shoes.
Records have shown that the duo got a marriage license on 25th June, in Clark Country, Nevada, marrying three days later.
Opening up about the ceremony, the pair’s close said:
They wanted to ensure it was just the two of them and everything was kept as quiet as possible.
The newly wedded couple will be welcoming their first child in December.
Before tying the knot with Pasha, she was in a sixteen months long married relationship with Jamie Gilbert, whom she met while studying at the University of Oxford.
Keep visiting ArticleBio!!!