Pnina Tornai might be the first name that comes to your mind when someone speaks of a bridal dress. Well, if not, get acquainted with her name, she might be the wedding dress designer you have always wanted!
The Israeli fashion and wedding dress designer who makes every bride’s wedding a little more precious with her designs is a married woman herself. Tornai is currently married to her third husband, David Levinshtein. Does the couple share a child? We have all the details of her conjugal and family life here.
Pnina Tornai's Third Marriage- Happy With now-husband David Levinshtein?
Pnina Tornai and David Levinshtein got married in 2000, in an intimate wedding ceremony attended by his family and colleagues. They dated for a while before they committed. The couple is still together. However, they keep most of their married life details “Private”.
Pnina who experienced her first heartbreak at the age of 19, is apparently happy in her third marriage. Though her first two marriages didn’t go well, she is happy with her current husband and shares a beautiful married life.
She even talks about her husband in interviews:
I dream my dresses. Ask my husband if you don’t believe me.
Though both of them like to keep their personal life all wrapped up, they are still happily married. It has been nearly two decades that Pnina and her spouse David have been sharing a blissful married life with no rumors of divorce.
Talking about her children, according to Wikipedia, she does have a son, however, there are no official reports to confirm the news. The designer has always successfully maintained her family life away from the media which is why almost nothing is revealed yet.
The fashion designer is also quite popular on social media like Instagram with 796k followers. She rarely shares her photo with her husband though.
Past Affairs And Marriages:
Pnina Tornai's first marriage was to David Charles Meshulam in 1984 with whom she shares a son.
Pnina had an urge to learn acting since her childhood, she first appeared on the television when she was 16-year-old. And, she wanted to continue learning acting but her then-husband Meshulam didn't let her do that.
Eventually, the couple separated and she married another man later. Though it’s a fact that she got married three times, details about her second husband aren't public.
And, if you don’t follow her on social media, here are some more interesting facts to know about the renowned dress designer, Pnina Tornai.
Though after going through two failed relationships, she didn’t give up hope of finding true love, and no one should. After all who knows what the future holds.
- Pnina was born Perla on November 25, 1962 (age 55).
- She was born in Israel to Shaul and Ruth Assis.
- Her birth name, Perla was the same as her grandmother's.
- In her childhood, she dreamt of being an actress but was not allowed to pursue her first spouse.
- Except, Say Yes to the Dress, she has also contributed her time to the segments on ABC News Good Morning America, and on What Would You Do?
- Her creations are sold all over the world such as United States, Canada, Bahamas, Israel, Italy, Greece, Germany, Croatia, Angola, South Korea, and China.
- She has clients are from royalty to pop icons like Kurt Busch, Kim Zolciak, NeNe Leakes, Kevin Jonas, and more.
- She was enlisted in Israel's mandatory military service.
- The designer loves to cook and has appeared on the reality TV show MasterChef VIP in 2015.
- The 58-year-old is also an avid gardener and a collector of vintage couture fashion.
- She lived in Paris for nearly a decade, where she learned about fashion and food.