Michael Rispoli's Married Life With Wife Madeline Rispoli-Are They Still Together? Details Here!
American Actor Michael Rispoli is a man with a family. The 57-year-old, The Rum Diary star, has been married to Madeline Rispoli for years now but still, they share a beautiful life together.
Rispoli, the star of HBO series "The Sopranos” and Madeline exchanged their vows three-decades ago but have managed to keep their romantic life under the radar.
So, how is their married life going on? Are they happy together? We're discussing Michael Rispoli and Madeline Rispoli's married life here.
Michael Rispoli's Married Life With Madeline Rispoli
Michael and Madeline like to keep their romantic life to themselves. They aren't quite the 21st-century social media couple. Married for over 30 years, the Rispolis are happy keeping away from the media.
Michael Rispoli and Madeline Rispoli on the promotion of The Rum Diary
There have been a few rumors of their separation. However, those rumors have no concrete base. As Michael is a known face in the industry, if they ever got separated, it'd definitely be a global tabloid news.
Michael Rispoli and Madeline Rispoli’s Children
Michael Rispoli and Madeline are blessed with three beautiful children.
They have a 20-year-old son and a set of fraternal twins.
Michael Rispoli and wife The World Premiere of INVINCIBLE
Though they appear on the red carpet once in a blue moon, the Rispolis are happy together in their lives.
- Michael Rispoli was born on November 27, 1960 (age 57).
- He was born in Tappan, New York, U.S.
- He is a second generation Italian American.
- He is one of the eight children born to his family.
- He went to State University of New York at Plattsburgh as a theater major and graduated in 1982.
- Michael has appeared in almost twenty-four tv shows so far. And one of them is “Chicago Justice”.