Meshel Laurie Says She And Husband Adrian Lewinski No Longer Live Together
Even Though Meshel Laurie And Husband Of Twenty Years Adrian Lewinski Has Reconciled, They Are Still No Longer Living Together.
- Meshel Laurie and husband of twenty years Adrian Lewinski has reconciled.
- Meshel and Adrian are no longer living together.
- Meshel announced that she is giving another shot for her relationship with her husband.
- Meshel and Adrian have been living in separate houses.
- The pair shares nine years old twins Dali and Louis together.
On Thursday, the Australian comedian, television and radio presenter Meshel Laurie confirmed that she has reconciled with her husband, Adrian Lewinski after their decision to separate numerous years ago.
Speaking with Hughesy & Kate, Meshel announced that she is giving another shot for her relationship with her husband, but have decided not to live together.
Addressing the unusual living arrangement, she said:
I've got the sense not to live with my husband. I don't think it's that strange, is it?
Meshel did not speak in detail about her reconciliation with her husband but confirmed that she and Adrian have been living in separate houses. She revealed that they have started seeing each other again, but she did not want to move in with him.
The couple, who first began dating over two decades ago, separated a few years ago but was never officially divorced. The pair shares nine years old twins Dali and Louis together. They were conceived via IVF.