Meadow Sisto is an actress widely recognized for portraying Caroline in the 1990 film Captain Ron alongside Kurt Russell and Mary Kay Place. She is a married woman and a mother of two.
Meadow has one sibling, Jeremy Sisto who is also an actor. However, when it comes to her personal life, information is quite limited. Today we talk about Meadow Sisto's married life and other personal details!
Who Is Meadow Sisto’s Husband? Does She Have Any Children?
The ‘Captain Ron’ star, Meadow Sisto and Michael Robert married in 1997. Her husband is a Portland-based police officer; he is Sisto's first and only husband.
Sisto has two children with her husband Michael who is not a celebrity unlike her. The age and names of their children are a little unclear. That is one reason why the couple has managed to keep a low profile.
Meadow Sisto's husband is Michael Robert. SOURCE: Facebook @Meadow Sisto
Meadow Sisto, The ‘Can Hardly Wait’ star is rarely seen going out in public with her husband. She isn't even active on social media. You know what they say, the happiest person on earth is probably not on Facebook!
The lovely couple Michael and Meadow has been together for over two decades but they are still sharing a strong bond of love. Meadow Sisto is currently living with her husband and two children in Portland, Oregon.
Meadow Sisto's Quick Facts - Net Worth, Age & Sibling
- Sisto was born on September 30, 1972, in Grass Valley, California, under the birth sign Libra.
- She is the daughter of Reedy Gibbs and Richard Sisto are from the entertainment industry.
- Meadow has a big brother, Jeremy Sisto is an American actor, producer, and writer.
- She started her acting career in 1992 with the film Captain Ron and since then she has acted in ten films.
- As of 2023, Meadow Sisto has an estimated net worth of $2 million, as per celebrity net worth.
- Regarding Meadow Sisto's age, she is in her early 50s.
Visit ArticleBio for more interesting content like this.