Congratulations Are In Order To Matt Di Angelo, Who Is Now Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend, Sophia Perry.
- Matt Di Angelo and long-time girlfriend Sophia Perry got engaged on 1st May, Wednesday.
- The pair got engaged while enjoying an idyllic beach break in the Dominican Republic.
- Both Matt and Sophia announced the engagement on their respective Instagram.
- Matt and Sophia began dating since 2014.
- Matt was previously in a relationship with Flavia Cacace.
The EastEnders’ actor Matt Di Angelo, who is engaged to his wedding planner girlfriend, Sophia Perry after dating for around five years.
Thirty-two years old Matt popped out the question to his long-term partner Sophia Perry while they were enjoying an idyllic beach break in the Dominican Republic. The couple announced the news via his Instagram page on 1st May, Wednesday.
Matt posted a picture of the happy couple enjoying pizza with champagne. On the other hand, Sophia was seen flashing beautiful diamond engagement ring. Matt captioned the picture writing “Got pizza today.”
Likewise, Sophia also uploaded a snap of herself enjoying the pizza and champagne showing off her new diamond ring writing “I heart PIZZA… AND MY FIANCE.”
CAPTION: Sophia Perry flashing her engagement ring SOURCE: Sophia Perry's Instagram
It seemed like Matt had pulled out all the stops for proposal with his fiancée sharing a short video of the pair taking off in a helicopter hours ago.
Matt and Sophia started dating since 2014. The actor previously was in a relationship with Flavia Cacace in the year 2007. The pair began dating after appearing on Strictly Come Dancing Together.