Together Forever!!! Mary Carey Van Dyke And Husband Barry Van Dyke Are Celebrating More Than Four Decades Of Successful Married Life-Family, Death Rumors, Children And More
Mary Carey Van Dyke and actor Barry Van Dyke got married in 1974 and are together for more than four decades almost reaching five, breaking all the Hollywood stereotypes.
Barry who is famous for playing A-Team, Murder 101: New Age, and for The Van Dyke Show is quite secretive unlike other Van Dyke family members. So, how is his family life? The couple has four children together including Shane Van Dyke; a leading actor, director, and screenwriter.
Let's discuss more about their married life, family, and other details here!
Together Forever!!! Mary Carey Van Dyke's Married Life With Husband Of Four Decades Barry Van Dyke
Mary Carey Van Dyke married the popular Hollywood star Barry Van Dyke son of legendary actor Dick Van Dyke in 1974 in an intimate ceremony. Barry and Mary have always maintained a very private life and rarely make a public appearance which may be one of the reasons for their successful conjugal life.
The private duo is almost near to celebrate their five decades together which is definitely a rare sight when it comes to Hollywood romances and marriages.
The happy couple has four children with Barry Van Dyke, namely Carey Van Dyke, Shane Van Dyke, Wes Van Dyke, and Taryn Van Dyke. The couple welcomed their first child, a son Carey on February 25, 1976. Shane is also a popular actor and directors like his father and grandfather popular for his roles in Diagnosis: Murder, The Bold and the Beautiful, Shark Swarm, and more.
Barry Van Dyke Death Rumors
On 29th May 2017; news came that Barry had passed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angles because of kidney failure. Fans and friends were quick to reach the family members to show their condolences. Later, it was revealed that it was not an actor but his actor who had died that day.
Thankfully, the Diagnosis: Murder star is happy, healthy, and working. He most recently appeared in the feature film The Untold Story as Edward. His other works in recent years are Light Years Away, 6 Guns, Dad Dudes, Heavenly Deposit, and so on.
Mary Carey Van Dyke: Quick facts
- She came to the limelight after marrying actor Barry Van Dyke.
- Though being a celebrity wife, she lives a low-key life away from the limelight.
- The information related to her birth, education, and parents is still a mystery.
- She is the mother of four: Carey (born February 25, 1976), Wes (born October 22, 1984), Taryn (born June 1, 1986), and Shane (born August 28, 1979), Shane is an American actor, director, and screenwriter.
- Her father-in-law Dick Van Dyke is an American actor, comedian, writer, singer, and dancer.
Barry Van Dyke: Quick Facts
- Barry Van Dyke was born on 31 July 1951, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- He is the second son of veteran actor Dick Van Dyke and his former wife Margie Willet.
- His uncle Jerry Van Dyke was also one of the pioneering actors in Hollywood.
- Barry is best known for his portrayal of Lieutenant Detective Steve Sloan in the TV series Diagnosis: Murder. He featured in the TV series along with late actor Dick Van Dyke. He passed away at the age of 97.
- He made his television debut in his father’s show The Dick Van Dyke show alongside his elder brother Christian.
- From 1993-2001, he appeared in a crime drama series Diagnosis: Murder.
- In 2002 and in 2003, he reprised his role in a TV movie of the same name.
- In 2010, he appeared in a direct-to-video film 6 Guns.
- In 2018, he appeared in the feature film Heavenly Deposit.
- He has been married to Mary Carey since 1974.
- He shares four children with her.
- Van Dyke stands at 1.85 meters.
- His net worth is $6 million as per the Celebrity Net Worth as of September 2021.