Lucy Pargeter Confirms SPLIT From Rudi Coleano After Being Engaged For 12 Years
Lucy Pargeter Has Separated From Her Long-term Partner Rudi Coleano.
- Lucy Pargeter and Rudi Coleano separated after being engaged for twelve years.
- The couple confirmed the news of their separation in a statement.
- The couple, who came close to marry in 2012, opted against the fear of upsetting their friends.
- The pair welcomed their twin’s children in 2017.
- The duo is also parents to thirteen years old daughter Lola.
English actress Lucy Kate Pargeter AKA Lucy Pargeter, who is famous for appearing in Crossroads, Emmerdale, and I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, has separated from partner Rudi Coleano.
The couple confirmed the news of their separation in a statement revealing to Digital Spy after around twelve years confirming their engagement.
A spokesperson claimed that Lucy has confirmed that she has separated from her partner Rudi. Even though the pair is no longer connected, they are linked for raising their three daughters.
The couple, who came close to marry in 2012, opted against the fear of upsetting their friends. Lucy added:
We were in Dubai about a month ago and we said: "Sod it, while we're here, let's do it."
Lucy and Rudi, who welcomed their twins' children in 2017 following two rounds of IVF, struggled for eleven years to conceive.
While announcing that Lucy was expecting twins with OK! Magazine, she openly spoke about her struggles in having another child.
Besides twins, the couple is also parents to thirteen years old daughter Lola.
Her separation comes after just a week she was awarded the Best Actress Prize at the 2019 British Soap Awards.
Allow notifications on ArticleBio.com!