Logan Marshall-Green's Wife Accuses Him of Cheating; Files for Divorce
Diane Gaeta Filed For Divorce From Her Husband Logan Marshall-Green And Accused Him Of Cheating.
- Diane Gaeta filed for divorce from her husband on April 5th, 2019.
- Diane announced the news of their divorce via Instagram.
- Diane’s husband’ extra-marital affair is the reason behind the separation.
- Diane and Logan got married on December 12, 2012.
- The pair has a child together, son Tennessee Logan Marshall-Green born in 2014.
- Diane also has a child with actor Johnny Lewis.
In the list of divorce couple, American actor Logan Marshall-Green and wife Diane Marshall-Green have also listed their name.
On Friday, Logan’s wife Diane took her Instagram to announce that she has filed for divorce. She even explained the reason for their relationship failure.
In the same post, she even accused him of cheating with Sarah Hay. She wrote: I filed for divorce today from @elemgy because people aren't always what they seem and to every woman out there: always trust your gut.
View this post on Instagram
And beware of the faux woman champion like @sarahhayofficial because those girls don't care about sleeping with a married father of two. Peace and Love, thanks for letting me share.
Logan has not responded anything in this particular issue whereas Sarah’s Instagram account is now private.
After dating for a few years, Logan Marshall-Green married wife Diane Gaeta on December 12, 2012. The couple welcomed their only and first child, son, Tennessee Logan Marshall-Green in 2014 after two years of marriage.
Logan is also a stepfather to his wife’s daughter from her previous relationship. She shares a daughter with actor Jonny Lewis.