Loene Carmen and Husband Aden Young's Married Life. Details About Their Children and Dating Life
Australian singer/songwriter Loene Carmen and actor Aden Yong are not like regular celebrity couples. This couple has been together since last 13 years, and they are happily married since 2014.
What keeps this couple together? Let's discuss Carmen and Yong's married Life here.
Loene Carmen Happily Married to Aden Yong Since 2014
Loene Carmen married Rectify star Aden Yong in 2014. Loene and Yong were in a relationship for a decade before getting married. And they are still together without any divorce rumor. The couple also shares two children together.
Loene Carmen and Aden Young
Despite their fame, Carmen and Yong have maintained media attention to a bare minimum. They rarely attend public events together.
Loene has released five independent albums in the American Alt-Country indie rock vein. Her latest album Everyone You Ever Knew (Is Coming Back To Haunt You), released in 2015.
Her husband, Aden, is currently filming the Angelique’s Isle and apart from this, he also filming the TV series The Disappearance alongside Kevin Parent and Neil Napier.
Loene Carmen and Aden Yong’s Children
Loene' Carmen's daughter Holiday Sidewinder is an Indie pop Australian singer and actor Noah Taylor's goddaughter as well. Sidewinder, born in 1990, is Carmen's daughter from ex-boyfriend Jeremy Sparks who is a film engineer.
Loene Carmen's young daughter Holiday Sidewinder
Later, Loene started dating actor Aden Young, then-boyfriend, and current husband. Carmen and Yong share two children together. In 2007, they gave birth to their first son Dutch and four years later they welcomed their second son Chester.
Loene Carmen's Awards
Loene Carmen is not only a popular singer but also a fine actress. She has been nominated for several awards for her acting, here is a list:
1987: Nominated in Best Actress Category for (The Year My Voice), by Australian Film Institute Awards.
- 2004: Nominated for Best Actor- Female (Tom White), by Film Critic’s Circle.
- 2004: Nominated for Best Actress (Tom White), by Inside Film Award.
- 2004: Nomination in Best Supporting Actress (Tom White), Australian Film Institute Awards.
Loene Carmen Quick Facts
- Loene Carmen was born in Adelaide, South Australia.
- She has raised its 1970s music and art community.
- Her father Peter Head, a rock/jazz pianist.
- Her brother, Josh Beagley, a guitarist/member of Swoop band.
- Carmen began performing for her father’s company.
- She also founded a band The Honky Tonk Angels.
- In 2002, she started her solo career.
- Her debut movie is The Year My Voice Broke (1987).
- Carmen released her latest album in 2015.
- She has also appeared in few music videos.