Laura Wright Is Expecting First Child With Husband Harry Rowland
American Actress Laura Wright Is Pregnant And Is Currently Expecting Their First Child With Husband, Harry Rowland.
- Laura Wright is pregnant and is currently expecting their first child with husband, Harry Rowland.
- Laura is currently 20 weeks pregnant.
- Her due date is after her first anniversary.
- Laura revealed the happy news with Hello Magazine.
- Laura admitted that she has been keeping the news, so secret for such a long time hiding her growing baby bump under the loose gowns for her performances.
- Laura and Harry got married in December 2018.
- Laura knew that she was pregnant just around ten days before she ran the London Marathon.
Laura Wright, who is widely known for appearing in Loving, The City, Guiding Light, and General Hospital, is expecting a first child with her husband, Harry Rowland.
Laura and Harry, who got married in December 2018, will be welcoming their first child after their first anniversary.
Laura is currently 20 weeks pregnant and revealed the happy news with Hello Magazine. During an interview, Laura expressed her joy claiming that the year is such a special time. She furthermore added that the coming year would be more amazing.
The 29 years old actress admitted that she has been keeping the news so secret for such a long time hiding her growing baby bump under the loose gowns for her performances. She said:
It’s only in the last two or three weeks that I’ve begun to show.
Laura knew that she was pregnant just around ten days before she ran the London Marathon. She was not entirely not focusing on the task when she took on the challenge.
I was feeling quite tired anyway, and I felt a bit low. I didn’t know what to expect.
Describing the moment, Laura found the experience quite difficult; as she is very competitive and wanted to five her best shot but could not do that.