Kim Porter, Ex-Girlfriend Of Rapper Diddy Found Dies
Model And Actress Kim Porter Dies From Cardiac Arrest At 47
- Actress and model Kim Porter is dead.
- The 47-year-old actress was found dead at her bedroom on Thursday morning.
- Law enforcement sources told Kim had a cardiac arrest which might be the cause of her death, however, the official cause of her death has yet to be revealed.
- She suffered from pneumonia for several weeks before she went into cardiac arrest.
- Kim was in a 13-year-long relationship with rapper Diddy with whom she shared three children.
- She was previously married to producer Ai B. Sure!
Actress Kim Porter, the ex-girlfriend of rapper Diddy died at 47 on Thursday, 15th November at her Toluca Lake home, California, sources close to the actress confirmed.
TMZ reported Porter, who suffered from pneumonia for several weeks went into cardiac arrest, however, the cause of her death has not been revealed officially.
Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Kim went to bed early on Wednesday night and as her family members went to wake her up the next morning, she was found unresponsive. Paramedics pronounced her death at her home.
Rapper Diddy's representative, Cindi Berger confirmed Kim's death to Variety saying,
Sadly, I can confirm the passing of Kim Porter. I ask that you give the families privacy at this time.
Porter was in a long-term relationship with rapper Diddy with whom she shared three children. They welcomed their first child, Christian Combs in 1998, and later they welcomed twin girls, Jessie James, and D'Lila. Porter also had a son, Quincy from her previous relationship with producer and her husband Ai B. Sure!
Born in Columbus, Georgia, in 1971, Kim Porter graduated from Columbus High School in 1988 and moved to Atlanta to pursue a modeling career. Afterward, she made her appearances in the television shows including Law & Order, and Wicked Wicked Games. Her film credits include The Brothers and Mama, I Want to Sing.