Katy Tur Welcomes First Child With Husband Tony Dokoupil
Katherine Bear Tur AKA Katy Tur And Husband Tony Dokoupil Have Welcomed Their First Child Together.
- Katy Tur and Tony Dokoupil have welcomed their first child.
- The name of their first baby is Theodore Dokoupil.
- Kaise Hunt revealed the news of the arrival of the newborn child.
- Katy and Tony got married in 2017.
- Tony also has two children from her previous relationship.
The NBC News reporter Kasie Hunt, who has been working as a replacement for Katy this year, announced the happy news with the viewers on the air Tuesday afternoon.
— Kasie Hunt (@kasie) April 16, 2019
The baby weighed around 6 pounds, 5 ounces and stretched nearly 20-inches long. She shared writing “Mom, Dad and tiny Teddy are all doing great.”
Kaise also added:
In Katy's own words, 'Many smooches and snuggles later, Theodore, Mom, big brother and big sister are wondering if they make a swaddle big enough for five.
Thirty-five years old Katy announced her pregnancy back in December on the air confirming what viewers had suspected.
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) December 13, 2018
Katy Tur and Tony Dokoupil got married on October 27, 2017, and is living a blissful married life with no rumors of divorce and separation issues. He also has two children from his previous marriage.