Kate Mara Shows off her Wedding Ring with Jamie Bell on their Honeymoon, Complete Details about their Relationship, Dating and Marriage
All committed couples desire to lead their love life to a wedding, after all, wedding is considered the ultimate destiny of love. Sharing life with your loved one as life partners is the best feeling in the entire world, Fantastic Four stars Kate Mara and Jamie Bell would totally agree.
Mara and Bell started dating since 2015 and finally, they found the ultimate destiny of their love. And looks like the stars are enjoying their married life as well. Let's break more interesting details about their romantic love life and marriage, plus pictures of Mara's wedding ring.
Kate Mara Shows off her Wedding Ring with Jamie Bell During Honeymoon
Fantastic Four co-stars Kate Mara and Jamie Bell are married now. A source confirmed that Kate and Jamie exchanged their vows on 17 July in Los Angeles. The couple got engaged earlier this year.
Kate Mara and Jamie Bell
The 31 years old English actor took to Twitter to share his happiness with all his fans. He shared a romantic picture of their wedding where they appeared kissing on 17 July 2017 and wrote "Me & Mrs. B."
Me & Mrs B pic.twitter.com/Z5nMq91h6w
— Jamie Bell (@1jamiebell) July 17, 2017
Mara also tweeted the same picture captioning it "nuptials."
Amidst their honeymoon period, Kate Mara, the 34 years old actress shared a cute selfie of them showing off their wedding rings. The couple appeared in matching shirt sipping on coffee. Looks like Mr. and Mrs. Bell are enjoying their Honeymoon time quite well.
This is the first wedding for Mara, not for Jamie Bell though. he was previously married to Evan Rachel Wood, in 2012 but they divorced in 2014 after 19 months of marriage. They together have a son.
Kate Mara and Jamie Bell's Relationship and Marriage Details
Kate and Jamie met on the sets of Fantastic Four in 2014 when Bell was going through a divorce. Their dating rumors first sparked after they were spotted holding hands after a private party at the Met Gala in May 2015. But the couple had denied relationship speculatins saying they were just friends.
Jamie Bell and Kate Mara
Again in September, they were caught getting cozy at Malibu beach. After a month, Mara and Bell were again spotted kissing in New York City.
The rumor of their engagement sparked after Mara appeared with her engagement ring on in New York City. However, when questioned about the engagement rumor Mr. Bell denied while Mrs. Bell chuckled
— Kate Mara (@katemara) January 8, 2017
However, she later confirmed their engagement through her tweet as she shared a picture of her wearing a stunning diamond ring on 8 January.
In an interview with Jimmy Fallon in The Tonight Show Mara revealed:
"I don't love planning," "I like planning in my life in general, but wedding planning, I'm just not that interested. Like, 'What kind of spoon do you want on the table?' I'm just so uninterested, but Jamie is very interested."
Kate Mara Quick Facts
- Mara's birth name is Kate Rooney Mara.
- She was born on February 27, 1983, in Bedford, New York.
- She is the second daughter of Timothy Christopher Mara and Kathleen McNulty Mara.
- She has three siblings: Daniel, Patricia, and Conor.
- She started her acting career at the age of nine and started attending youth theater-arts schools and community theater and also school plays.
- She first gave audition for the NBC drama Homicide: Life on the Street. However, she was not selected at that time but she then realized she wants to build a career in acting.
- She debuted on television through NBC drama Law & Order in 1997.
Jamie Bell Quick Facts
- Bell's birth name is Andrew James Matfin Bell.
- He was born on 14 March 1986 in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees, England.
- He is the son of Eileen and John Bell.
- He started gaining interest in dance since he accompanied his sister to her ballet lessons.
- He rose to fame after his debut movie Billy Elliot in 2000. He also won the BAFTA for Best Actor in a Leading Role for the movie.