Joe Biden's Son Hunter Biden Married In A Secret Wedding
Joe Biden’s Son Hunter Biden Is Now A Newly Married Man!
- Hunter Biden is now a married man.
- Hunter has secretly tied the knot in Los Angeles.
- Hunter got married on 16th May with his South African girlfriend, Melissa Cohen.
- The pair was married by an L.A. minister who runs an instant marriage company.
- Hunter was previously in a relationship with Hallie Biden.
- Hunter was married to Kathleen for around 23 years before divorcing in 2017.
American politician Joe Biden’s second son Hunter Biden is a married man. He has secretly tied the knot in Los Angeles.
Forty-nine years old Hunter got married on 16th May with his South African girlfriend, Melissa Cohen. As per the county records, the pair was married by an L.A. minister who runs an instant marriage company.
Hunter’s marriage has come as a surprise as he was previously in a relationship with Hallie Biden, who was the widow of his later brother, Beau Biden. Sources have confirmed that the pair have broken up in May, but it is still not clear when they separated.
Soon after separation from Hallie, there were reports that he was back in marriage mode by mid- May. It seems like Hunter is definitely not a single life fan.
Previously, Hunter was married to Kathleen. The pair, after being married for around 23 years, got divorced in 2017. The couple has three children together. Their divorce turned out to be a nasty one before they reached a settlement.
To know more about celebrity news, stay connected with ArticleBio.com.