Jermaine Jackson's ex-wife Hazel Gordy, What is She Doing These Days? Relationship History Here!
Jermaine Jackson, a member of the Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson's elder brother, cheated on his first wife, Hazel Gordy leading their marriage to a divorce in 1988.
Jackson has already been married twice after his divorce from Hazel Gordy. But about Hazel Gordy? What is she up to? Has Gordy found a new partner? Is she dating, or is she single?
Is Hazel Gordy Dating Anyone? Or is She still Single?
The former wife of Jermaine Jackson, Hazel Gordy, hasn't been in a public relationship after the divorce. Jackson and Gordy were together for about 15 years.
Sixty-five years old Gordy hasn't confirmed anyone as her husband or boyfriend till now. Motown founder Berry Gordy's daughter, Hazel Gordy is possibly single.
Watches, like music, should be timeless. And I'm thrilled to announce the 'Jelephant Tourbillion', which I designed. Launch: June 15, NYC pic.twitter.com/uON34g5ocx
— Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5) May 2, 2017
Jermaine Jackson and Hazel Gordy tied the knot on December 15, 1974. They were married for 15 years and together shared three children; Autumn Jackson who was born on 10 July 1978, Jaimy Jackson born on March 17, 1987, and, Jermaine Jackson Jr.
Jackson cheated on Gordy and started dating Margaret Maldonado when they were still married. So their relationship ended in a bitter divorce in 1988, after about 15 years of marriage.
Following their divorce, Haze has vanished from the media and has not been in media for a long time. Possibly, Gordy is enjoying the single life. She is also not active on social media which is why it becomes much hard to trace out further about her current relationship status. Whereas, her ex-spouse Hazel has moved on with many other celebs.
Hazel Gordy's Ex-husband Jermaine Jackson's Dating History
After divorcing Hazel Gordy, Singer Jackson married two more times. He was in a relationship with Margaret Maldonado from1986. The couple together has two children; Jeremy Maldonado born on 26 December 1986 and Jourdynn Michael born on 5 January 1989. Despite having two children, their relationship ended in 1993.
Jermaine also dated Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza. Oaziaza was his younger brother Randy's girlfriend. They got married in 1995, however, their relationship didn't last long and they got apart in 2003.
Jackson then dated Halima Rashid. They first met in January 2004 and after dating for a few months he proposed to her in March 2004. Then they got married in a mosque in Los Angeles. Rashid filed divorce against Jackson in 2016 citing "irreconcilable differences". It is yet to be confirmed whether their divorce is finalized or still on the court.
Hazel Gordy Quick Facts
- Gordy was born on August 24, 1954, in Detroit, MI.
- She is the daughter of Thelma Coleman and Berry Gordy.
- She belongs to a musical family.
- Gordy has two siblings: Berry Gordy IV and Terry James.
- Her mother Berry Gordy is the founder of Motown.
Jermaine Jackson Quick Facts
- His birth name is Jermaine La Jaune Jackson.
- He was born on December 11, 1954, in Gary, Indiana.
- Jackson is the fourth child of his parents: Joseph and Katherine Jackson.
- He graduated from Birmingham High School in Van Nuys, Los Angeles, California in 1973.
- He is best- known as a member of The Jackson 5.
- Jermaine Jackson is the elder brother of Michael Jackson.
- He started his solo career in 1972 with Shep and the Limelites cover "Daddy's Home".