James Burrows Is Engaged To Girlfriend Sophie Coates
English Actor James Burrows Is Engaged To Longtime Girlfriend, Sophie Coates.
- James Burrows is engaged to longtime girlfriend, Sophie Coates.
- James took his Instagram to announce the happy news.
- James popped out the question aboard a boat in the Lake District.
- James announced that he and his girlfriend had welcomed their baby daughter Betty in May.
- James and Sophie have been in a relationship for around three years.
James Burrows, who is known for appearing in the role of Ali Neeson in the soap opera, Coronation Street, is engaged to be married to girlfriend Sophie Coates.
The 27 years old actor took his Instagram to reveal the happy news. James also told that he had popped out the question aboard a boat in the Lake District. He uploaded a sweet picture of the post where Sophie can be seen flaunting her engagement ring.
He captioned the photo writing So at the weekend I asked my best friend to be my wife on a boat in the middle of the lake and she said yes. It’s made me one very happy man #lakedistrict #engaged #happy.
View this post on Instagram
The actor took command of a small boat as the pair enjoyed the romantic ride among the picturesque views.
On the other side, Sophie also announced the pleasant news writing I said yes! Not really, I said 'are you joking' about 17 times and then I said yes.
The news of engagement comes after James announced that he and his girlfriend had welcomed their baby daughter Betty in May. They kept their child’s arrival secret for over a month.
In October, James announced that he was all set to become a father for the very first time.