Jacob Zachar Is Married To Brittany Saberhagen
Congratulations To The Newly Married Couple! Jacob Zachar And Brittany Saberhagen Are Married Now.
- Jacob Zachar and Brittany Saberhagen are married now.
- Jacob and Brittany got married on May 25, Saturday, in Los Angeles.
- The couple got married at the picturesque Triunfo Creek Vineyards in front of family and close friends.
- Sarah Coplen of Little Grey Events planned the ceremony.
- Jacob and Brittany first met through mutual friends at a house party.
American actor Jacob Zachar, who is widely known for appearing in Greek, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and House, is now married to longtime love Brittany Saberhagen.
Jacob and Brittany got married on May 25, Saturday, in Los Angeles at the picturesque Triunfo Creek Vineyards in front of family and close friends. The beautiful bride wore a BHLDN by Anthropologie gown while walking down the aisle.
Sarah Coplen of Little Grey Events planned the ceremony whereas Well Kneaded Bakery delivered the cake. The catering was looked by LA Roots and music by Vox DJ’s.
Jacob and Brittany first met through mutual friends at a house party. But they got reconnected after a couple of years later on social media.
Brittany put a Facebook post asking friends if they had any Oscar screeners she could borrow, to which Jacob commented and invited her in.
After a month later, Brittany messaged him and headed downtown to Seven Grand Whiskey Bar for the pool, whiskey, and live music. Five years since then, they have not left each other’s side.
To know more about celebrity news, keep visiting ArticleBio.com.