Is Reporter Alexandra Steele Married to Jim Cantore, Do they Have Baby?
Alexandra Steele is a brilliant American meteorologist who is a former co-host at the Weather Center. She is now an on-camera meteorologist for CNN, joined in early 2011.
She is married to her husband Jim Cantore, an American meteorologist for a long time now. Along with their successful professional career, are the pair also leading their personal life in the same way?
As reporters, they'd obviously like to keep their private life out of the news, there are other things to report on! But, fans can't keep wondering and we like to answer you guys. Let's talk about the alleged marriage between Alexandra Steele and Jim Cantore.
Alexandra Steele is married to Jim Cantore, is it true?
The rumors that TWC 7 p.m anchors Alexandra Steele and Jim Cantore were married started in 2016. They were also rumored to have an affair. But it seems like they have never dated as she is already married for a long time.
As both anchors were available and had really good chemistry together, rumors swirled around. But that was not all! Jim currently hosts The American Headquarters alongside Stephanie Abrams. Abrams is the former wife of Meteorologist Mike Bettes.
Steele and Cantore were seen quite too close to be just colleagues in a group photo as well. Besides, their presence together is too good to be just of co-anchors!
Another reason for the swirling the buzz was Cantore divorcing his wife Tamra Cantore in 2009, they were only married for 13 years citing irreconcilable differences.
So, the couple has not confirmed anything regarding their relationship, so they are not dating and is not married.
Does Alexandra Steele have Children?
Alexandra gave birth to a baby girl in October 2008 but the name of the baby is not disclosed. The news was confirmed as she took a leave from her work, however, she did return the following year.
According to some sites, it has been known that Alexandra lives in Atlanta with her husband and her daughter but the sad news is that the mysterious husband's name is not known.
On the other hand, her spouse Jim previously married Tamra Cantor. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Christina. The couple also has a son named Ben, was born in 1995. They, however, divorced in 2009.
Quick Facts about Alexandra Steele
- Alexandra Steele was born in 1969 in the United States.
- Steele is American as per nationality and as far as her ethnicity is concerned, she is White.
- In 1968, she graduated from a local school.
- Initially, she worked on radio shows like Prime Time Live and Good Morning America.
- She rose to fame after joining CNN in 2010 as a meteorologist.
Quick Facts About Jim Cantore
- Jim Cantore was born James D. Cantore on February 16, 1964, in Beacon Falls, Connecticut, United States, under the birth sign Aquarius.
- Cantore went to the Lyndon State College and completed his graduation in 1986. Recently, he received his first job as an intern in the Weather Channel as the weather forecaster.
- As of 2019, he has an estimated net worth of $3,5 million.