Is Fox News' Andrew Levy Married? Or is he Single? Complete Details Here.
The host of Fox News Channel's Show Red Eye w/Greg Gutfeld, Andrew Levy, is popular for his catchy phrase “I apologize for nothing”. Levy scored great popularity from the show. Besides, he is also commentator and humorist.
Currently, Fox news analyst Levy's personal life is subject of interest for all his fans. Here we have all the information for all the curious fans of Levy.
Is Andrew Levy Married? Or he Is Single?
FNC's Andrey Levy's personal life is a mystery for all his fans. Levy is 50 years old and he hasn't confirmed anyone as his girlfriend or wife till date. Or, boyfriend/husband for that matter. But there is some interesting information nonetheless.
However, some online sources claim that he is a married man. According to the sources, his wife's name is Collin Levy an that she is a speech writer who also wrote a speech for the former president George W. Bush. However, there are no any further details about the couple.
https://t.co/EVI5oEWJeZ is unreadable
— andy levy (@andylevy) July 12, 2017
Levy who is quite active on Twitter, but doesn't post much personal life information online. Probably, he doesn't want to be talked about his personal life.
Andrew Levy's Career
Journalist Levy has worked in the U.S. Army. During his service, he worked in Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) in Korea, 20th Infantry Regiment, part of the 2nd Infantry Division. He then joined NFC News and worked for three years. He also served Hollywood for about 10 years and played keyboards for Dalton Grant and Suite 69 band.
Currently, Levy is a Fox news analyst. He joined Fox in 2007 and also served the channel as co-host and occasional guest host. His popularity rose to next level after hosting the show Ombudsman from 2007. The show ended in 2013. He then appeared in next show Red Eye w/Greg Gutfeld in 2015. The phrase “I apologize for nothing” become his identity.
Andrew Levy Quick Facts
- Andrew Levy was born on August 11, 1966, in Smithtown, New York.
- He graduated from Columbia University. He earned a bachelor's degree in political science.
- He is also known as Andy Levy.
- He is also the U.S. Army a veteran.
- He is currently FOX news analyst.
- He also served NBC News as an associate producer in Washington DC.
- Levy started hosting Red Eye since June 2015.
- He joined Fox NEws in 2007 and served as a co-host and occasional guest host.
- He worked in the Hollywood for about 10 years.