Is CNN NYC's Brynn Gingras Married? Complete Details about her Affairs and Married Life!
Most of the journalists loved to be talked about their professional life rather than personal life as they want to be known through their work. CNN New York City-based national correspondent, Brynn Gingras belongs to the same group of journalists. She previously worked for NBC-owned WNBC in New York.
Gingras' professional life is an open book for all while her personal life is full of mystery. Her numerous curious fans are interested about her relationship status. What is her current relationship status? Is she married? Or is she Single? Let's break down the truth here.
Is Brynn Gingras single? Or she is Married?
Journalist Brynn Gingras has managed to keep her personal life low profiled. Currently, she has not confirmed anyone as her boyfriend. The last known information about Bryn Gringas' boyfriend came from a tweet she shared in 2010. The media personality seems more secretive about her love life and relationship.
So, there is a possibility Gingras is currently single. It looks like the television personality is more concerned about uplifting her career.
The 36 years old Gingras doesn't want to be talked about her personal life as she is quite active on her social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram but she rarely shares any personal information.
Gingras disclosed about her boyfriend on a Twitter post on 8 November 2010 where she shared that she has a date with her boyfriend at MU game.
@komuMegan hey! Miss you too! My boyfriend and I are visiting como this weekend! Well be at MU game, would love to see you.
@komuMegan hey! Miss you too! My boyfriend and I are visiting como this weekend! Well be at MU game, would love to see you
— Brynn Gingras (@brynnCNN) November 8, 2010
However, she has not confirmed any further information about her mysterious boyfriend. There was also some rumor of her dating a guy named Denzel "Dee" which started due to her Facebook post.
On her Facebook post on January 31, 2014, she appeared hand on hand with Denzel "Dee", who is a camp counselor at Sloane. However, Brynn has never confirmed the relationship
Brynn Gingras' Career
Before joining CNN, Brynn Gingras served for NBC-owned WNBC in New York. She joined CNN New York City as a national correspondent from 7 March 2016.
During her career, she covered several stories some of which include Orlando nightclub shooting, the presidential election of 2016, the aftermath of international terrorist attacks and the historic flooding in West Virginia. She also covered her award-winning stories Hurricane Sandy and the Boston Bombings.
Brynn Gingras Quick Facts
- Gingras was born on May 12, 1982, in Wallingford, Connecticut.
- She is an American as per her nationality and as far as her ethnicity is concerned, she is mixed.
- She is currently CNN New York City-based national correspondent.
- Gingras signed to CNN since 2016.
- She graduated from Yale University where she earned a bachelor's degree in American Studies and a concentration in Sociology.
- She is also a basketball player and she was captain of her team.
- She spent about four years on a basketball court. She currently serves as volunteer coaches in AAU program.
- She was previously associated with NBC.
- She won National Emmy, three regional Emmys, and an Edward R. Murrow award.
- The journalist currently resides in New York City.
- She also has a good amount of net worth.