American actress, Q'orianka Kilcher, known for her role in The New World and Princess Kaiulani has been contributing so much to the world not only through her career as an actor but also as a human rights and environmental activist.
Well, successful in her career as an actor and as an activist, is Q'orianka Kilcher successful enough to find love in her personal life as well? What do you think?
Is Q'orianka Kilcher single?
Q'orianka Kilcher is not single at present. Well yes, this might break the heart of many of her admires but she has a boyfriend.
She has been dating her boyfriend, her partner in crime, for more than two years now and the duo is happy and is doing great together.
They started dating in the month of April 2015 and have been together ever since.
Apparently, it’s a long distance relationship, and Q'orianka Kilcher uploaded a picture of them on their 2 years anniversary with a caption that said, she misses him like crazy and also stated that long distance relationship sucks.
But whenever Kilcher and her boyfriend are together they visit different places filled with natural beauty.
Not only traveling the duo even like to party together. It just seems both of them are truly head over heels in love with each other.
Q'orianka Kilcher’s past affairs
The 27-year-old actress, though has been active in the industry since 2000, she knows how to keep her life low-profile.
Q'orianka Kilcher’s is pretty open about her love life in her social media at present, however, she wasn't so in the past.
Q'Orianka Kilcher during MTV Movie Awards in 2006
Well, maybe she didn’t find love in the past, but now she found a man, she is happy to share it with the world. What do you think about this?
- Q'orianka Kilcher was born as Q'orianka Waira Qoiana Kilcher.
- She was born in February 11, 1990 (age 27) in Schweigmatt, Germany.
- Apart from acting, she is also interested in singing and dancing.
- She was born to Quechua-Huachipaeri and Saskia Kilcher.
- She moved to Kapaa, Hawaii with her mother when she was two years old.
- She has a younger brother Kainoa.
- In 1996 and 1997, she was selected to compete at the international Tahitian Dance Competition in San Jose, California.
- When she was six year old, she studied cla s sical voice at the University of Hawaii with Laurance Paxton.
- Her career as an actor started in 2000.