We all believe that the best thing about being rich is the freedom; freedom to do whatever you want whenever you want, just like Kelly Lynch does.The actress/model based in Golden Valley Minnesota gained wide popularity for playing Dianne in Drugstore Cowboy which garnered her Independent Spirit Award.
Lynch comes from money and quite a lot at that. Let's shed light on Kelly's net worth, lifestyle, income and other money related facts here.
How much Is Kelly Lynch’s Net Worth?
The 58-year-old blonde starlet, Kelly Lynch’s current net worth is $20 million. Her main source of income is acting, modeling and she was even a flight attendant once. When it comes to a s sets, Lynch owns a black Range Rover car which costs around $65,650. And on top of it all, Kelly Lynch is married to the American movie producer, Mitch Glazer, since 1992. Kelly’s husband also has a net worth of $20 million.
And where does Kelly Lynch spend her millions? She is fond of jewelry and expensive brands but that's not all. She also spends in real estate. Lynch and Glazer bought a desert house in 1992 designed by Richard Neutra in Los Angeles, California. The house was set among the boulders of Lone Pine.
Six years later, Kelly and Mitch bought a spectacular house by John Lautner in the Hollywood Hills. In the year 2007.
Kelly Lynch’s Career Highlights
Kelly Lynch began her professional career as a model with Elite while she was studying with the legendary Sanford Meisner. She started a professional on-camera career in the mid-80s, playing a small role on The Equalizer. The blonde model rose to fame in 1988 with a part in Bright Lights, Big City
Lynch played the lead role as the nymphomaniac wife of Bryan Brown in Cocktail with Tom Cruise. Kelly is also known for co-starring in The L Word, 90210, and most recently on Magic City. Kelly Lynch has been married to Mitch Glazer, movie producer, writer, and actor, since 1992.
Quick Five Facts About Kelly Lynch
- Kelly has featured in altogether 45 films and 11 TV series to date.
- Kelly inspired a number of characters in Magic City; the tv series created by her husband, Mitch Glazer.
- Kelly Lynch made her first acting debut as the titular character next to video sci-fi quickie Osa in 1985.
- Kelly Lynch garnered Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female for portraying Roberta Bean in The Beans of Egypt, Maine in the year 1994.
- Lynch grabbed public attention playing opposite Patrick Swayze in the action flick, "Road House" in 1989.