Kanye West has earned name and fame in the Hollywood industry and is probably one of the most controversial stars currently, He is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, fashion designer and entrepreneur who rose to fame for producing hit singles for artists such as Jay-Z and Alicia Keys.
As of now, you can watch him on American reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians aired on E! cable network. And he's still making music as well! Where does Kanye keep all that money? Well, we discuss his net worth, properties and more here!
How Much Is Kanye West’s Net worth?
Kanye West currently holds the net worth of $160 million. Kanye has earned a whopping amount of money from his work as a rapper, record producer, and fashion designer.
In addition to that, Kanye also collects a hefty amount of money through endorsements and ads. His fashion line Yeezy is a big addition to his net worth. And of course! there are tours as well.
Kane West faced some financial problem with his longtime collaborator and former boss Jay-Z in June 2015. Kanye West claims, he was promised $3 million dollars for a contract he signed with Tidal in 2015. Reportedly, West’s lawyers canceled his contract with Tidal, however, the company refused to identify the cancellation.
In addition, Kanye signed $10 million deal with Adidas in the year 2016. Amidst a series of bizarre tweets in the same year, the song producer claimed that he was $53 million in “personal debt.” Some sources even claimed West that he has invested in his own companies related to fashion and music. He has sunk $40 million alone into 3 seasons worth of Yeezy fashion!
Kanye West’s Lavish Lifestyle
Going through Yeezy's Instagram, we came to know that Kanye West currently owns a 2017 Mercedes-Maybach, that starts at $191,300. Whereas, Kardashian has a Rolls-Royce Ghost, worth of $300,000. Most recently, Kanye West resides in Hidden Hills, California with wife, Kim Kardashian, and three kids.
The three-acre estate was purchased for $20 million in 2014 which comes with two pools, a game room, a library, an office, and eight bedrooms. West's wife, Kim Kardashian has a net worth of $150 million. His better half, Kim Kardashian has extended her wealth by appearing in Keeping Up with the Kardashians and the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood app.
Kanye West's Car Collection
Supermodel Kim Kardashian’s husband Kanye West owns some of the most luxurious cars. He is fond of luxurious cars and vehicles. He is often spotted driving them in each event he attended. Among them, Mercedes G500 is his favorite vehicle.
Here is the list of his some lavishes wheels.
- Mercedes G500 ($115,400-$137,150)
- Mercedes-Benz SLR
- Aston Martin DB9 ($289,291)
- Lamborghini Aventador ($400K)
- Lamborghini Gallardo ($200,000)
- Rolls Royce Phantom
- 2 Prombron Red Diamond SUVs
Kanye West's Awards
Kanye West is the receiver of numerous awards to date. He has won 233 awards and nominated for 722 awards as of August 2018. He has won 21 Grammys only throughout his musical career. Here is the list of some prestigious awards that he has earned to date.
- Grammys- 21 times
- American Music Awards (AMA) - 2 times
- ASCAP Pop Music Awards- 8 times
- BET Awards- 10 times
- Billboard Music Awards- 6 times
- BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards- 35 times
- Soul Train Music Awards- 4 times
Kanye West's Quick Facts
- Kanye West is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, fashion designer and entrepreneur born in Atlanta Georgia.
- Kanye West began his career at the age of nineteen and became one of the prolific artists in hip-hop.
- Till date, Kanye West has garnered over 40 prestigious music awards, including 21 Grammys, seven BET Awards, and two American Music Awards.
- He dropped out of college in order to chase his career in the music industry, starting out as a producer for Roc-A-Fella Records.
- In June 2015, Kanye headlined the Glastonbury festival in the UK, in spite of a petition of 135,000 signatures asking for him to be removed.
- He is married to supermodel Kim Kardashian since 2014.
- He shares three children with her.