Hollyoaks' Star Stephanie Davis Separated From Boyfriend Owen Warner
English Actress Stephanie Davis And Television Actor Owen Warner Has Called It Quits!!!
- Stephanie Davis and Owen Warner have broken up.
- The pair dated for around nine months.
- The news of separation comes just a couple of days after the pair denied separation claims.
- The duo decided to separate after weeks of trying to work through their differences.
- Owen once referred Stephanie as his wife in an Instagram post.
- Stephanie has a child with former lover Jeremy McConnell.
The couple, who moved in together just a month after meeting each other, is apparently devastated. The news of separation comes just a couple of days after the pair denied separation claims amid rumors that Owen felt that their relationship was moving too quickly.
A close source told the Sun that the pair has decided to separate after weeks of trying to work through their differences and clearing the rough patches of their relationship. Stephanie insisted that there is no going back.
The source also claimed that Stephanie could be more devastated as she saw a real future with her former boyfriend after being a father figure to Caben.
A couple of days ago, the duo denied that they were on the brink of the separation following a huge row where Owen blocked her on Instagram. Likewise, he also has removed almost every picture of her from social media.
Even though numerous sources have suggested that they have broken up, a close source of Stephanie said that their argument was just a bump in the road and they definitely have nor separated.
Before this, Owen once referred Stephanie as his wife in an Instagram post.
Stephanie and Owen started dating in December shortly after she returned to the long-running Channel 4 soap after three years of absence.
Stephanie has a child with former lover Jeremy McConnell. They ended their relationship before their son turned one.