Hilary Duff Welcomes First Child With Boyfriend Matthew Koma
Younger Alum Hilary Duff Welcomes A Baby Girl With Boyfriend Matthew Koma
- Singer and actress Hilary Duff welcomed a baby girl with her beau Matthew Koma.
- The 31-year-old Younger star took to her Instagram on Monday, 29th October to announce the happy news where she revealed they welcomed their baby girl on Thursday, 25th October.
- This is the first child for singer Koma while the second for Duff as she is already a mother to her 6-year-old son Luca Cruz Comrie whom she welcomed with her ex-husband Mike Comrie.
- Hilary Duff announced her pregnancy in an Instagram post in June this year.
- Duff and Koma have been in a relationship since January 2017, however, they broke up in March 2017 and reunited in September that year.
Singer Hilary Duff and her boyfriend Matthew Koma are over the moon! The couple welcomed their first child together on Thursday, October 25.
The 31-year-old singer took to her Instagram on Monday, 29th October to announce the arrival of the newest addition to her family. She shared a snap of herself cradling her baby girl with Koma with a caption "Banks Violet Bair this little bit has fully stolen our hearts!"
The proud father also shared the photo on his social media writing "Banks Violet Bair /// 10.25.18 /// We welcome a beautiful daughter, little sister, and best friend for life." alongside the post.
The couple's little bundle of joy is the first child for Koma while the second for his girlfriend Duff. Duff has a son, Luca Cruz Comrie whom she gave birth with her ex-husband Mike Comrie, a Canadian NHL player.
Duff and Mike started dating in 2007 and they tied the knot after three years of relationship on August 14, 2010. After over three years from their wedding, the couple announced their separation in January 2014 and their divorce was finalized in February 2016.
The Younger alum announced the upcoming arrival of her second child, first with her beau Koma in an Instagram post in June. "Guess what guys! @matthewkoma and I made a little princess of our own and we couldn't be more excited!!!!!!" she wrote alongside her post.
View this post on Instagram
The new parents have been in a relationship since January 2017. They made their relationship official at a pre-SAG Awards party in LA on 28 January 2017. Just around three months after their relationship they broke up but by the end of the year, the couple confirmed their reunion with a PDA and they have been in a happy relationship since then.