Gabriel Starbuck Brown And Raquell Rose Are Expecting Their First Child
Gabriel Starbuck Brown And Raquell Rose’ Family Are Expanding!
- Gabriel Starbuck Brown and Raquell Rose are expecting first child together.
- Gabriel and Raquell admitted that they are thrilled to share the happy news.
- Their baby due is on 10th November.
- Gabriel’s younger sister Rain claimed that Gabriel and Raquell are both adventurous and kind souls.
- The couple started dating on Valentine’s Day 2018.
- The pair first got married in January and their second ceremony was held in June.
American reality star Gabriel Starbuck Brown and wife Raquell Rose are soon to be parents of their first child.
Confirming the news with PEOPLE, Gabriel and Raquell admitted that they are thrilled to share the happy news. The pair, who got married in January, are expecting a new addition to their family coming November.
The couple also admitted that God has been blessing them in many ways and can’t wait to meet their little one this coming fall. Their baby due is on 10th November.
Gabriel’s younger sister Rain claimed that Gabriel and Raquell are both adventurous and kind souls.
The pregnancy news comes a little over a month after the newly-parents-to-be got married for the second time in an intimate wedding ceremony with their friends and families in June. Back on January 14, the couple gathered in Gabriel’s home in Washington for their first ceremony.
The couple, who met first through Rain, started dating on Valentine’s Day 2018.
Their child will be the next family member after the youngest son of Billy and Ami Brown’s five sons, Noah Brown and Rhain Alisha. In February, the pair welcomed their son, Elijah Connor Brown.