Freddie Flintoff and Wife Rachael Rachael Wools Welcomed Their Fourth Child Secretly
Freddie Flintoff's wife Rachael Wools Secretly Gave Birth to a Son
- Freddie Flintoff and Rachael Wools welcomed their fourth child, a baby, over 2019 Christmas.
- They have named their son Preston Flintoff.
- Rachael showcased her baby bump at Attitude Awards in October 2019.
- The couple also shares daughter Holly Flintoff, 15, and sons Corey Flintoff, 14, and Rocky Flintoff, 12.
- The couple has been married since 2005.
Freddie Flintoff and Rachael Wools had been keeping a big secret with their fans. The Television presenter, 42, and his 39-year-old wife had secretly welcomed their fourth child over Christmas.
The Top Gear host shared this news on talkSPORT on Tuesday, April 14. Noting that his wife gave birth to a baby boy at Christmas and that they had named their son Preston Flintoff, he said,
Little Preston was born at Christmas - it is the first time I've actually spoken about it.
The former England cricket captain and the former model, 39, have paid tribute to his birthplace, Preston, by naming the little one after the Lancashire city.
The couple is also parents of daughter Holly Flintoff, 15, and sons Corey Flintoff, 14, and Rocky Flintoff, 12.
The husband-wife duo, who tied the knot in 2005, was spotted attending Attitude Awards in October 2019, where she showed off her growing baby bump.