Fox News Channel News anchor Gregg Jarrett is a journalist who manages to become news himself from time to time. And not always for the right reasons. He became a much talked about topic in 2014 when he was arrested for an Airport Fight. But let's skip the negatives, we are focusing on Jarrett's married life here.
Gregg Jarrett is a married man. He is married to Catherine Kennedy Anderson since 1993. How is their married life going on? And also why was he arrested? We have all the information here.
Gregg Jarrett and Catherine Kennedy Anderson's Marriage Life Details
Television personality Gregg Jarrett and his wife, Catherine Kennedy Anderson are married since 1993. Catherine Kennedy Anderson married Gregg Jarrett on September 11, 1993, at Calvary Episcopal Church in New York. The ceremony was managed by Rev. Dr. Thomas F. Pike.
Catherine is currently working at Larchmont as a Realtor. Currently, the couple is celebrating 26 years of married life and they together have two daughters: Grace and Olivia. Jarrett and his family live happily in New York.
It has been over two and a half-decade that the couple is sharing the wonderful married life with not such divorce rumors.
Catherine Kennedy Anderson
Recently, the couple decided to sell their Tudor-style estate in New York which covers a 3,871-square-foot area with five bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. Catherine is representing the family on this sale and has listed the mansion at $1.8 million.
Why was Gregg Jarrett arrested?
62 years old Jarrett was arrested by police on May 21, 2014, at the Northern Lights Grill in the airport's main terminal. It was reported that the journalist was caught drunk, acted belligerently and also he didn't follow their orders. At the time of his arrest, Jarret has just been released from a rehab facility.
Just moments ago on Covuto. Thanks @Varneyco https://t.co/JfgUer5qW4
— Gregg Jarrett (@GreggJarrett) January 24, 2017
He was released the next day on $300 bond. Fox News Addressed the situation saying
"We were made aware late last night that Gregg Jarrett was arrested in Minneapolis yesterday and charged with a misdemeanor. He is dealing with serious personal issues at this time. A date at which Gregg might return to air has yet to be determined."
During his arrest, Jarrett was on leave due to some personal issues. He came back to work for Fox News only in December 2014.
Gregg Jarrett Quick Facts
- He was born on April 7, 1955, in Los Angeles.
- He holds American nationality and regarding his ethnicity, he is a White American.
- His birth name is Gregory Walter "Gregg" Jarrett.
- Before joining journalism he was a defense attorney and law lecturer in San Francisco.
- He is working for the Fox News Channel since November 2002.
- He also covered Emmy award-winning "underpa s s tornado" video.
- Before joining Fox, she was working with MSNBC.
- He also worked for KCSM-TV, WMDT-TV, WKFT-TV, and KSNW-TV.
- He currently resides in New York.
- Jarret published a book called The Russia Hoax in 2018. The book is about the presidency of Donald Trump and protect 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.