"Flip or Flop" Star Tarek El Moussa Spotted Kissing "Selling Sunset" Star Heather Young
Tarek El Moussa Spotted Kissing Selling Sunset Star Heather Young A Year After Divorce From Ex-Wife Christina Anstead
- Tarek El Moussa was captured kissing his new love interest Heather Young in California.
- Around a year after he finalized his divorce from ex-wife Christina Anstead, he was spotted kissing the realtor and actress.
- They are yet to confirm if they are dating seriously or just hanging out.
- El Moussa and Christina Anstead were in a 7-year-long marital relationship before they got divorced,.
- They also share two children together, whom they amicably raise following their separation.
Flip or Flop star Tarek El Moussa has finally found a lady in his life. After a year from his divorce from ex-wife Christina Anstead, El Moussa was spotted locking his lips with actress and real estate agent Heather Young.
The 31-year-old realtor and Young, 31, were snapped kissing and cuddling on a yacht at the Portfolio Hotel & Marina in Redondo Beach, California on Sunday.
The newly-minted couple flashed smiles while they engaged in conversation. But, it is not clear if the couple is seriously dating or just hanging out.
El Moussa and Christina Anstead finalized their divorce in January 2018. They were publicly split since December 2016, following a dramatic incident involving a gun and a 911 call. However, they had quietly split almost eight months before.
El Moussa and Anstead were married for seven years and gave birth to two children; daughter Taylor, 7, and son Brayden, 2, together. Anstead filed for divorce in August 2017, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for their separation. She asked for the joint legal custody of their two children. Meanwhile, Tarek had filed six months before asking for the spousal support.
The former husband-and-wife have been amicably raising their two children following their divorce as well as they continue to film their HGTV show Flip or Flop. The show that ended in July 2017 is renewed for its eighth edition. The new season is scheduled to premiere on August 1, 2019.