DeMarcus Cousins Is Married To Longtime Girlfriend Morgan Lang
American Basketball Player DeMarcus Cousins Has Finally Tied The Knot With Longtime Girlfriend-Turned-Wife Morgan Lang.
- DeMarcus Cousins is now married to Morgan Lang.
- The couple got married in a lavish Georgia wedding ceremony on Saturday, 24th August.
- The duo tied the knot in an evening party at The St. Regis Atlanta.
- Lily V Events planned their wedding.
- Couture designer Daughters of Nonyelum designed Morgan’s wedding gown.
- DeMarcus popped out the question on 4th July 2018.
DeMarcus Cousins and longtime girlfriend Morang Lang got married in a lavish Georgia wedding ceremony on Saturday, 24th August. They got married in an evening party at The St. Regis Atlanta which was planned by Lily V Events.
Speaking with PEOPLE, the duo revealed that their entire ceremony was an amazing one from top to bottom.
Lily V Events claimed that DeMarcus’ sense of style made the modern glam wedding dream come true.
Couture designer Daughters of Nonyelum designed Morgan’s wedding gown whereas DeMarcus looked stunning wearing a tux designed by Rich Fresh.
Groomsmen included John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, and Jaleel Cousins whereas Draymond Green, Shaun Livingston, Andre Iguodala, Anthony Davis, Matt Barnes, and Quinn Cook attended the ceremony.
The guests’ dined food catered by St. Regis and later enjoyed a delicious cake made by Julie Miller Cake Design. Trey Daniels Music and DJ Franzen took responsibility for entertainment.
The news of the wedding comes after a challenging year for DeMarcus who tore his ACL earlier this month. A quadriceps tear followed the injury in April, and later Achilles tear in last January.
DeMarcus and Morgan have been dating for a long time, and on 4th July 2018, DeMarcus popped out the question.