David Paul Olsen and Daniela Ruah married in 2014. Know about their Married Life
David Paul Olsen is an American actor who works as a stunt double in the series NCIS: Los Angeles. He appeared in a supporting role in the movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and has also appeared as a guest on the series The Last Ship.
Olsen is living a happy married life with his wife Daniela Ruah. She is a Portuguese-American actress best known for portraying the role of NCIS Special Agent Kensi Blye in the CBS police procedural series NCIS: Los Angeles. She has previously hosted Cinebox for the Portuguese network TV and is the winner of Dan Comigo- season 1 in 2006. She is married to David Paul Olsen.
Daniela Ruah’s Married Life With His Wife David Paul Olsen And Their Children
Daniela Ruah is married to David Paul Olsen on June 17, 2014. They were first introduced to each other by David’s brother Eric Christian Olsen. Eric is the co-star of Daniela in the movie NCIS: Los Angeles who plays the opposite role. Eric is married to Sarah Wright.
— ~ Let it go ~ (@MarySery1989) June 20, 2014
Daniela Ruah and David are blessed with two children till now. They welcomed their first child- son River Isaac Ruah Olsen on December 30, 2013, six months before their marriage. The couple had their second child, daughter Sierra Esther Ruah Olsen, on 4th September 2016. She also posted a photo with her children after the birth of a second child.
Ruah had a tragic miscarriage last year and was very devastated by the incident. She told that she had a miscarriage after 9 weeks in October 2015. The couple in 2018 celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary in June 2018. And it's been nearly a half decade that the couple is happily living together with their two children. Therefore, we can undoubtedly assume there is no conflict between the couple.
Olse along with wife and children is often seen spending time in beaches and posted amazing photos from beautiful destinations.
Early Life Of Both Ruah And Olsen
Ruah was born in Boston and her family moved to Portugal when she was 5. She then moved to England at the age of 18 and received a Bachelor of Arts in performing arts from London Metropolitan University. She also attended Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in 2007.
David Paul Olsen was born in Moline, Illinois to Paul Olsen and Jeanne D, Olsen. He is the elder brother of Eric Christian Olsen. He spent his childhood in Bettendorf, Iowa.
Quick Facts About David Paul Olsen
- David Paul Olsen was born on January 2, 1976, in Moline Illinois, USA.
- He was born to Dr. Paul Olsen and Jeanne D. Olsen.
- He is of Norwegian descent.
- He has been married to Daniela Ruah since 19 June 2014.
- He has two children with his wife Ruth.
- David Paul Olsen stands at an impressive height of 6 feet 2 inches.
Quick Facts About Daniela Ruah
- Daniela Ruah was born on December 2, 1983, in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, under the birth sign Sagittarius.
- She is of Sephardic Jewish and Ashkenazi Jewish descent; her father is of Portuguese-Moroccan Jewish ancestry, and her mother’s family who immigrated to Portugal were Russian-Ukrainian Jews.
- She went to the St Julian's School and, had her big break at the age of 16, appearing on a Portuguese television series.
- Ruah has a distinguishable birthmark in her right eye, called the nevus of Ota.
- She has volunteered to raise money for the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- As of 2018, she has an estimated net worth of $7 million.
- He was a cast in the box office hit movie Brave which grossed over $540 million alongside Kelly Macdonald, Billy Connolly, and Emma Thompson.