Cristiano Ronaldo Becoming Father of Three in a Year. Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Five Months Pregnant! Full Details
Father of three and Portuguese Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is set to welcome his fourth child. Just a week ago on 29 June, the star footballer welcomed his twins, Mateo and Eva by a surrogate mother.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez were romantically linked since November 2016 and they are expecting their first child together. Here we have some interesting details about the couple.
Cristiano Ronaldo's is Expecting a Baby Girl with Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez
It is being reported that the star Cristiano Ronaldo and his model girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez are expecting their first baby together. Rodriguez is due in October, The Sun confirmed. The source said that the model is five months pregnant with the footballer's fourth baby but their first child together.
Georgina Rodriguez and Cristiano Ronaldo
Source: The Sun
A source close to a Portuguese newspaper said:
'They are very happy with the arrival of the baby. Everyone adores Georgina and are satisfied with this relationship.''
Dancer-turned-model Rodriguez and the Real Madrid star first met at a Gucci store in Madrid. They both noticed each other at the VIP area of a Dolce & Gabbana event.
Cristiano Ronaldo with girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and son Cristiano Ronaldo Jr
The couple then secretly dated for several months until they went on a public date at Disneyland Paris in November 2016 where they were spotted arm-in-arm.
Rodriguez and Real Madrid star then first appeared publicly in FIFA Football Awards in Zurich at the starting of the year.
Cristiano Ronaldo and his children
32 years old Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is a proud father of three children. He welcomed his twins surrogate kids: Mateo and Eva on 29 June. He took to Instagram to share his happiness with millions of fans the same day writing:
"So happy to be able to hold the two new loves of my life."
He also appeared with his newly born twins and their big brother Cristiano Ronaldo Jr on his Instagram post on 4 July. The snap was taken during their family holiday. He captioned the picture: "Blessed."
With such a wonderful family why wouldn't he feel blessed?
Ronaldo's first his son Cristiano Jnr was born on 17 June 2010 and his mother's name is still a mystery. However, according to past records, it is believed that she lived in San Diego and was paid £10million by Ronaldo.
Cristiano Ronaldo Quick facts
- Ronaldo was born on born 5 February 1985 in Santo António, Madeira.
- At the age of 15, he was diagnosed with a racing heart.
- He is Roman Catholic.
- He is currently performing for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Portugal national team.
- Christiano started his career with Sporting CP and at the age of 18, he signed with Manchester United in 2003.
- He was replaced to Real Madrid from Manchester United in a transfer worth €94 million ($132 million) in 2009.
- Ronaldo first title he won is the FA Cup during his first season in England.
- He won first Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year awards at the age of 23.
- He won four FIFA Ballon d'Or awards and four European Golden Shoes.
- He received four UEFA Champions League titles and one UEFA European Championship.