Saturday Night Live Star Eddie Murphy Expecting 10th Child With Longtime Girlfriend Paige Butcher
- Eddie Murphy and his longtime girlfriend, Paige Butcher are expecting their second child.
- A representative for the 57-year-old Beverly Hills Cop star announced the news in a statement on Monday where he also revealed Butcher is due in December.
- The lovebirds have already welcomed a daughter Izzy in 2016.
- Murphy is a proud father of nine children which he shares with his previous girlfriends and wife Nicole Mitchell.
- He shares five children; four daughters and a son with his wife with whom he was married for over a decade.
Comedian and longtime Saturday Night Live member, Eddie Murphy is expecting his 10th child with his partner Paige Butcher. The couple is expecting their second child together.
The 57-year-old Beverly Hills Cop actor's representative said in a statement on Monday that his partner of 6 years is pregnant with his 10th baby. The statement said,
Eddie Murphy and longtime girlfriend Paige Butcher are pleased to announce that they are expecting their second child in December.
Butcher was speculated pregnant after she tried to hide her growing belly bump in a floral maxi dress in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Murphy and Butcher, who have been together since 2012 share a daughter Izzy Oona, whom they welcomed on May 3, 2016. The legendary actor and comedian has eight other children from his previous relationships.
He has a son, Eric Murphy, 29, with his girlfriend Paulette McNeely. He welcomed his second son, Christian, a year later with his then-girlfriend Tamara Hood. Murphy also has a daughter, Angel Iris, 11, with English singer Mel B.
He shares five children; daughters Bria, 28, Shayne Audra, 23 Zola Ivy, 18, Bella Zahra, 16, and a son Miles Mitchell, 25 with his ex-wife Nicole Mitchell Murphy.
On Christmas 2016, Murphy's oldest daughter, Bria shared a family photograph with her dad, Butcher, and her siblings on her Instagram just months after her youngest sibling, Izzy was born. "Merry Christmas!!! #MurphyFamily", she captioned the family photograph.
Murphy married Mitchell in March 1993 and remained in a relationship for over a decade before calling it quits in 2005. After his divorce with Mitchell, he dated Mel B and then film producer Tracey Edmonds. He was also claimed to have married Edmonds but he never confirmed the news.