Clinton Kelly and Husband Damon Bayles have been a very happy gay couple. Find out more
No one is fortunate enough to find the right life partner at the very first attempt. Clinton Kelly one of the living example when we talk about the fortunate man. He is a top personality and a famous fashion consultant in the USA who is married to his gay partner, Damon Bayles.
If you want to know the married life of this fortunate couple, then stay on our page:
Gay Couple Clinton and Damon Bayles' Married Life
Clinton Kelly, who is openly gay bases his fashion suggestion and choice and has escaped the stereotypical and gay fashion label is one of the famous gay fashion designers. Kelly is married to his boyfriend turned husband Damon Bayles in a private ceremony in the presence of their families and friends.
The couple met for the first time in 2007 and started dating in June of the same year. But as per some sources, the couple dated for already six years in 2010. The two were in a relationship for almost two years before they got married in 2009 at their home Connecticut.
Clinton's husband Damon Bayles is a Clinical Psychologist in New York. He trains people about maintaining balance in their life, reduction of depression, anxiety, and conflict in personal relationships.
The couple is currently living a happy married life without any rumor about their divorce and extramarital affairs.
Clinton's Professional Career
Clinton began his professional career as a freelance editor in several publications of New York. Then, onwards, he became the deputy editor of Magazines Mademoiselle and Marie Claire. Later on, he became the executive editor of the 'Daily News Record', a weekly Magazine relating to men's fashion and retail trade.
Clinton Kelly and his fashion designer fellows
Clinton made his debut on TV industry from the show 'What Not to Wear' along with Stacy London. TLC's 'What Not to Wear' is a reality show which covered the fashion industry. In this show, people started to know him. In 2011, he became the moderator of ABC's Cooking show 'The Chew' which has telecasted at daytime. He is a national spokesman for Macy’s.
In 2007, he wrote the weekly style column for 'RedEye' in 'The Chicago Tribune' and also started to design clothes. The next year, he served as a guest consultant on the TLC reality series Miss America: Countdown to the Crown.
Now, he expands his designing fashion into a fashion consultant. Apart from this, he has also written three books based on fashion and maintain a body.
Quick Facts about Clinton Kelly:
- Clinton Kelly was born on 22nd February 1969 in Panama City Panama under the birth sign Pisces.
- Kelly is American as per nationality and belongs to Irish and Italian ancestry.
- His parents Michael Sciabarasi and Theresa Sciabarasi raised him in Port Jefferson Station, Long Island.
- He attended Comsewogue High School and Boston College.
- He is famously known as the co-host of What Not to Wear.
- He wrote Freakin' Fabulous: How to Dress, Speak, Behave, Eat, Drink, Entertain, Decorate, and Generally Be Better Than Everyone Else in 2008.
- He collaborated with Mario Lopez on Miss America: Countdown to the Crown, a TLC reality series.
- Kelly has a clothing line on QVC.
- Clinton Kelly has an estimated net worth of $4 million.