Charlie McDermott Married Beth Allen After Dating Shelby Young, Know Why They Separated
Hollywood has many love stories. Some lived long while some last for short time. Charlie McDermott and Shelby Young were one of those couples whose love story couldn't make a long way and they both chose the different path.
Has the former couple, McDermott, and Young found a new love? Who are they dating currently? We have some exclusive details.
Know About Charlie McDermott And Shelby Young's Relationship
Charlie McDermott and Shelby Young were once deeply in love with each other. McDermott and Young dated each other back in 2010. It is reported that the couple started dating from 2nd February 2010. But their relationship lived short and they broke up soon.
It has been so long that they've parted ways. As for now, McDermott and Young both have moved on their lives and found someone else. And by now, McDermott is a married man. McDermott got married to his wife, Beth Allen in 2011.
Allen once said in an interview in 2013 that she wants to have a baby.
"I would love for us to have a baby right now, but it is not in our immediate plans and there are lots of good reasons why we should wait.”
And looks like Allen's wish has come true. The couple is blessed with one year twin. She frequently shares pictures of her lovely kids on her Instagram.
Who is Shelby Young Dating currently? Know about her dating history
Not only McDermott, but Young also has moved on and found her new love. After McDermott, Young dated an actor and model Max gray Wilbur. Her social media was full of their lovely pictures of them together. However, they are not together now.
She is currently dating Cinematographer Corey C. Waters. Her social media is full of herself and Waters' lovely pictures. Well, observing her social media we can say, Young and Waters are totally in love with each other and they are a perfect match.
Prior the actress was in a relationship with Mark Hapka. Young and Hapka started dating in 2008. They dated for about two years and they got separated in 2010. The couple didn't disclose the reason for the breakup.
Charlie McDermott Quick Facts
- McDermott's birth name is Charles Joseph "Charlie" McDermott Jr.
- He was born April 6, 1990, in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
- He is the son of Barbara and Charlie McDermott.
- Charlie has two younger sisters.
- He completed high school at Salesianum in Wilmington and graduated from PA Leadership Charter School.
- Charlie started his career from television series.
- He rose to fame after his performance as Axl Heck on the TV show The Middle.
- For his performance in Frozen River, he was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Actor in 2008
Shelby Young Quick Facts
- Young was born on April 8, 1992, in Florida.
- She also performed in commerciaCocoaor Coco Puffs and narrated commercials for Lucky Charms and Trix.
- She started her professional career and debut in the Showtime series Going to California in 2001.
- Young also performed in some episodes of the FX series American Horror Story: Murder House in 2011.
- She also performed as a voice actress and captured her voice for the lead role of Annie in Dead Rising 3.