Chad Johnson Gets Arrested for Domestic Violence and Robbery
Chad Johnson Taken Into Custody for Domestic Violence and Robbery
- Chad Johnson was arrested on Monday, February 24, for domestic violence and robbery.
- He was arrested after a drunken incident with his girlfriend, Annalise Mishler.
- When authorities arrived at the scene they saw red marks on the face of Mishler.
- Johnson has since been released from prison.
- He is scheduled to appear in court on March 17.
A run-in with the law! Chad Johnson was arrested for domestic violence and robbery on Monday, February 24, LAPD confirmed to media.
The Los Angeles Police Department says the Bachelorette alum was taken to the custody after a drunken incident with his girlfriend, Annalise Mishler.
According to a TMZ report, the police responded to the apartment of his girlfriend on whose face red marks were visible.
Mishler told officers that the television personality, 32, took her phone away from her when she was trying to call 911.
According to a spokesperson for LAPD, Johnson, who was then taken into custody on Monday morning at 4:10 a.m., was booked for “robbery with a domestic violence enhancement."
An insider previously said that he took his girlfriend's "phone and chucked it over a fence and a chunk of her hair,” after which she tried to call 911.
The source also claimed that this was not the first time the TV star hit her "but the first time [she] involved police."
Mishler, 25, requested a restraining order against Johnson, who has since been released from jail on bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on March 17.
Johnson and Mishler have been dating since September 2019.