Carly Craig Marries Producer Zachary Reiter After Dating For Three Years
Carly Craig And Zachary Reiter, Who First Met On Tinder Back In 2016, Are Now A Happily Married Couple!
- Carly Craig and Zachary Reiter first met on Tinder back in 2016.
- Carly is now married to her boyfriend of three years, Zachary Reiter.
- The duo exchanged vows in front of 70 close family and close friends.
- Orange Blossom Special Events planned their wedding.
- Carly claimed that the pair wanted their wedding to be intimated and chilled.
American actress Carly Craig, who is known for appearing in Role Models, Hall Pass, Flock of Dudes, Sideswiped, and American Housewife, is now married to her boyfriend of three years, Zachary Reiter.
The newly married couple exchanged the vows on 23rd June, at the beautiful and lavish Cielo Farms in Malibu, California. While talking with PEOPLE, the bride claimed that she is extremely excited to get married to Zach and can’t wait to start their lives together.
The duo exchanged vows in front of 70 close family and close friends. The Is Us’ stars friend Chrissy Metz, and stepsister Mandy Moore were also attended in the pair’s wedding ceremony.
Carly wore a dress designed by Rita Vinieris, shoes by Badgley Mischka, and veil by Laura Basci while her groom wore Armani suit. Orange Blossom Special Events planned their wedding.
Just days before tying the knot, Carly claimed that the pair wanted their wedding to be intimated and chilled. She said:
I wanted everyone to have fun and just enjoy themselves. I didn’t want to stress about the little things!
Carly and Zachary first met in 2016 on Tinder while he was researching the show.
Keep following ArticleBio!