Billy Joel has become a dad for the third time!
Billy Joel confirmed that his fourth wife, Alexis Joel, 35, was pregnant with their second child a few months ago, well, the baby has arrived!
The couple who is already a parent to a baby girl has welcomed a new daughter into their family. Here's all you need to know about the couple!
Billy Joel Welcomes Second Daughter With Fourth Wife
Billy and Alexis welcomed their second daughter Remy Anne in New York University Hospital with Dr. Ashley Roman on Sunday at 7:50 pm.
Billy & Alexis Joel announce the birth of their daughter Remy Anne Joel: https://t.co/mcpf6SpTDK pic.twitter.com/c4fIoasKhe
— Billy Joel (@billyjoel) October 24, 2017
Remy Anne Joel; Billy Joel, and Alexis' second child together, debuted in the world weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz. Alexis and Remy were both healthy after the delivery.
Billy Joel's older daughter Alexa Ray Joel from ex-wife Christie Brinkley is a singer, pianist and a songwriter like her father. Will Remy Anne follow the same path or make a new one for her? That is a question only time can answer.
Billy Joel's Relationship With Fourth and Current Wife, Alexis Roderick
It’s been almost eight years since the couple first got together and the bond seems to be growing like never before. Fourth time's the charm for Billy Joel, or so it seems!
Having three failed attempts at marriage, Billy Joel had found peace with girlfriend Alexis who is now his wife.
The lovebirds got married after dating for six years at Joel’s sprawling estate in Long Island; they surprised their guests at their annual July 4th party.
Billy Joel's representative described the events In his words
The couple surprised guests at their annual July 4th party by exchanging vows in front of their family and close friends.
Their marriage was officiated by New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, 57. Moreover, the guests included were Joel’s daughter, singer/songwriter Alexa Ray and her boyfriend, the restauranteur Ryan Gleason, and actor Kevin James, 50 among others.
- Billy Joel was born William Martin Joel.
- He was born on May 9, 1949.
- Joel was born in Bronx, New York City.
- Joel received Johnny Mercer Award from the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
- Joel received the Kennedy Center Honors for influencing American culture through the arts in 2013.
- Elizabeth Weber Small was Joel’s first wife who was married to Jon Small, his music partner back then.
- After their marriage in 1973, Weber became Joel's manager; She’s Always a Women was written on her.
- Billy Joel dated Elle Macpherson in the 1980s, his songs This Night and As so it goes were written about his relationship with Macpherson.
- Joel's second marriage was to Christen Brinkley; they got divorced in 1994.
- Katie Lee became Billy Joel's third wife in 2004. However, they separated in 2009.