BBC World News' Broadcaster Rico Hizon's Married Life With His Wife Melannie Syquia-Hizon-Details About Their Children
Rico Hizon, Philippines - International broadcast journalist and his wife, Melannie Syquia-Hizon, art eventologist and patron, are the epitome of perfectly happy, modern, working married couple.
While Rico Hizon is the sole Filipino anchor at BBC World News who is handling Asia Business Report and World Business Report, Melannie promotes Filipino artists in Singapore and Indonesia by mounting exhibitions of their work.
BBC World News' Rico Hizon and Melannie Syquia-Hizon's Married Life
It all started when the couple was set on a blind date by their mutual friend and since then till now, they have had eyes for each other only!
Rico Hizon with his wife, Melannie Syquia-Hizon
Melannie shares Rico Hizon’s passion for advocacy, she acts as a CEO and operations director of GoodNews Pilipinas.com. They promote Filipino art in Singapore through Melannie’s art-events venture, Art Sentral Asia.
Rico Hizon's words:
Collecting Filipino art is a hobby of ours. We merged our personal collections when we got married, and they include works by the country’s masters, BenCab, Ang Kiukok, Jose Joya, Arturo Luz, Cesar Legaspi, Anita Magasaysay-Ho, and leading contemporary artists Jose Santos III.
United we stand, divided we fall, right?
The Filipino art collector couple is also blessed with a child.
Rico Hizon and Melannie Syquia-Hizon's Child- Details Here.
Rico and Melannie, the beautiful couple has a child.
The Hizon family together
Since the couple has always managed to keep a low personal life profile, not much is known about their son. However, their son's name is reportedly Migo and is now 14- year- old.
- Rico Hizon was born Federico M. Hizon.
- He was born on 24 March 1966.
- He was born in Manila, Philippines.
- Hizon completed his graduation at De La Salle University in Communication Arts and Business.
- He is well known as a Broadcast journalist and business news presenter.
- Hizon's broadcasting career started at Manila-based GMA Network from 1988.
- Hizon has won "The Outstanding Young Men for Broadcast Journalism" award.
- Hizon joined CNBC Asia in April 1995, based in Hong Kong and later in Singapore.
- Rico Hizon's estimated net worth is $18 million.