Ballerina Keenan Kamp's Married Life With David Sinatra-Honeymoon Details!
Ballerina Keenan Kampa is a source of inspiration for those passionate to start their career in dancing. Kampa who started dancing at the age of four has earned a tremendous success as a ballet dancer. Besides, she is also a singer.
The successful ballerina is no longer single. Kampa is married to her David Sinatra. We're discussing on her life with husband Sinatra here. Are they happy?
Keenan Kampa and David Sinatra's Married life Are they Happily Married?
The 28-year-old ballet dancer her husband David Sinatra are happy in their marriage. They have a wonderful time living tofgether.
Kampa and her husband Sinatra became wife and husband officially after exchanging their vows on 15 July 2016. The big day was held in Santa Barbara, California.
David Sinatra kissing wife Keenan Kampa, 28, on their wedding on 15 July 2016
Source: The Knot
Soon after the wedding, the couple enjoyed their honeymoon in Como Maalifushi, Maldives. Kampa shared series of snaps of her honeymoon on her Instagram. Judging from the pictures, they had an amazing honeymoon!
Keenan Kampa's Instagram post on their honeymoon in Como Maalifushi, Maldives
The adorable couple has been married for a year. And, from what we can see on their social media, the couple couldn't be doing better.
The ballerina took to Instagram to celebrate her first wedding anniversary sharing a video of her wedding day. She shared her feeling writing:
"Can't believe it's been a year. Love of my life my moon and my stars my honey boo boo @davidsinatra #HoneymoonStillLIT. @djf2"
The couple currently resides in their house in Los Angeles, CA.
Keenan Kampa and David Sinatra: Madly in love with each other
Kampa and Sinatra are madly in love with each other and their respective Instagram accounts speak volumes about their relationship.
Kampa frequently shares snaps of her husband and their romantic dates, vacation and their fun time together.
Keenan Kampa wished her husband David Sinatra Birthday via Instagram
The ballet dancer shared a cute snap of their wedding day and wished her hubby birthday via Instagram on 30 October 2016.
Kampa and Sinatra are quite an inseparable couple. They love spending time together visiting many new places like Naoshima Island, Japan, and China among others.
Keenan Kampa: Quick Facts
- Kampa was born on February 3, 1989, in the United States.
- She is Joseph and Kathleen Kampa's daughter.
- Her birth sign is Aquarius.
- She began dancing at the age of four.
- Kampa learned ballet from the Conservatory Ballet in Reston.
- She attended the Vaganova Ballet Academy in St. Petersburg.
- She participated in the Boston Ballet's Summer Dance Program.
- Kampa received a gold medal at the USA National Youth Ballet competition in 2006 and also won the Russian Pointe Model Search award.
- She also performed as an actress in Swan Lake 3D - Live from the Mariinsky Theatre in 2013, Jerome Lejeune - To the least of these my brothers & sisters in 2015, The Jimmy Star Show with Ron Russell in 2016 and High Strung in 2016.