Ani Levy is Married to ESPN sportscaster Steve Levy; Details of her Family life and Children
The sportscaster Steve Levy is renowned for broadcasting NHL hockey for ESPN. He is associated with the network since 1993.
Steve is married to Ani Levy; Deputy General Counsel for Caritas Christi. The couple tied the knot in 2009. Are they happily married? Do they have any children? We have all the details here!!!
Ani Levy's Married Life With Husband Of Eight Years Steve Levy
Ani Levy and Steve Levy married in 2009, after dating for few years at the Four Seasons Hotel, Boston in front of their close friends and relatives. Soon after the wedding, the couple enjoyed their honeymoon in Hawaii.
Ani and her 52 -year-old sportscaster husband is quite a secretive couple. Ani is not active in social media whereas her husband Steve is on Twitter, but he rarely talks about his personal life.
Steve Levy and Ani Levy on their wedding
Source: Snap Weddings
Though the duo is not public about their relationship, we can assume that they are happy together as we have not heard any divorce rumors or extra affairs between them.
Steve Levy's Tweets
Do Ani Levy and Steve Levy have any child?
Ani and Steve are blessed with three beautiful children. The couple welcomed their first child; daughter Harper in 2010 and soon after the arrival of the baby girl, the proud father shared his experience of being a father to ESPN:
"The birth of my daughter has made me a changed man. My old life is now unrecognizable. And I'm good with that. I've been dropped to the 3rd spot in the batting order of my existence."
Ani and Steve are also proud parents of twin sons, Carson and Stone. They have not disclosed the date of their birth.
Steve Levy shared a snap of three jerseys with their three children's name on them
The father of three usually features cute snaps of his children on his Tweets. In one of his tweets on May 24, 2017, Steve shared a snap of three jerseys with their three children's name on them. He captioned the picture:
"Got a soft spot in my heart for the @Senators - afterall my kids names are Harper, Carson and Stone."
Ani Levy: Quick Facts
- Ani was born in London.
- She graduated from the University of Florida- Fredric G. Levin College of Law where he earned a degree in Law.
- She also served as attorney for McDermott Will and Emery and Greenberg Traurig.
Steve Levy: Quick Facts
- Steve was born on March 12, 1965, in New York.
- He studied at John F. Kennedy High School in Bellmore, New York, and graduated from the State University of New York at Oswego with a degree in communications and broadcasting.
- During his early career, he served in radio and TV.
- Steve joined ESPN in 1993.
- Prior to ESPN, he served to WFAN, MSG Network, WCBS-TV, WABC-AM, and WNBC-AM.