An Iowa Family Of Four Found Dead In Their Home With Gunshot Wounds
A Family Of Four Found Dead Inside Their Home in West Des Moines, Iowa
- Four members of a family were shot to death inside their home in West Des Moines, Iowa.
- They were found unconscious on Saturday morning, 15th June; they were pronounced dead at the scene.
- One of the victims, Chandrasekhar Sunkara, had been working as an IT professional in the Department of Public Safety.
- Police said four other family members were staying in the home at the time of their death.
- One of the relatives asked a passerby to help who called 911.
A family of four were found dead inside their West Des Moines, Iowa home on Saturday, June 15. Police reported all four victims died of apparent gunshot wounds.
The West Des Moines police said the victims were identified as Chandrasekhar Sunkara, 44, Lavanya Sunkara, 41, and two boys aged 15 and 10. they were pronounced dead at the scene.
The Department of Public Safety in Des Moines said Sunday that Chandrasekhar Sunkara was a civilian IT professional in the agency's Technology Service Bureau. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of the Sunkaras, said the agency.
According to police, four other family members, two kids, and two adults were staying at home as guests. One of the relatives ran outside as they found the bodies Saturday morning and asked for help with a passerby who called 911.
Noone in connection to the death is arrested.
Stay tuned to ArtilceBio for more updates.